If an Alliance Leader quits or is inactive, what can you do?

I think the current behaviour is suboptimal. A randomly chosen coleader should be automatically promoted to leader when the current leader leaves.

There was a lot of discussion and more ideas/suggestions on this thread as well.

1 Like

I read somewhere in SG’s T&C that account that is inactive for more than 180days can be subject to deletion. Not pointing fingers, but It is obvious that that clause is not being implemented, 180days approx (6months) is a long time, devices could have been lost, abandoned or something not recoverable somewhere and indicated the possibility of the player not coming back.

I should think, that T&C clause should be implemented, possibly periodically with a forewarning messages to all players.

So, rather than having bloated player base full of some inactive players and causing server congestions , the system could be purged of those inactive players and if the player is a leader in an alliance the baton automatically goes the the oldest member.

It could be understood based on the T&C apparently that no player owned anything, we probably paid for the right of use which is subject to T&C, and the right is valid through only when T&C is not violated

Recently, I have noticed that the creator and the leader of my ALLIANCE are no longer active. Does the inactivity, rights/responsibility that come with that position affect the growth of the rest of the active members of the ALLIANCE OR affect the War seedings? Yes, if that is the answer. What are the steps to address/reassign these positions. No, if that is the answer. Thank you for making/taking the time to read this post.

@Flyguy5870 I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

The discussion above is about a similar situation.

Unfortunately, as you’ll see if you read through, there’s not a lot you can do to rectify an inactive leader without creating a new alliance and having everyone migrate to it.

I recommend reading through the posts above, and checking out the other guides people linked.

If you still have questions after that, ask away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thank you for pointing in the right direction.

1 Like

Cookie Settings