Idle Hands

Idle Hands are the Devil’s Workshop. So we stay busy hitting Titans and winning Alliance Wars.

We are new and take down 9 & 10* titans currently. We have room for 2 people–Looking for like-minded titan killers! Come grow with us!

Idle Hands

Hey Aliogy!
How is the activity in your alliance going? I am looking for a place with really active members in both wars and titans!
I am at 1600-1800 Cups with teampower around 3.3k.
Cheers

Hey Maaeetz - we love energetic folks. Come help us kill these 9* titans.

See you soon!

Maaeetz – just went against an alliance with 110k score and smoked them by over 1000 war points. Our group is hard hitting and active. It’s a blast. See you soon–

Idle Hands

We still have room for 1 aspiring brutal, nasty, and even ruthless titan destroyer.

Also, undefeated in Alliance Wars after 46 days of existence. See you soon

Idle Hands!

We’re looking again! Need 1 person who loves to hit titans and win alliance wars.

Check us out!

Idle Hands !!

Room for 1 more hitter!

Still looking for one strong titan killer to join the crew.

See you soon. Idle Hands !

Got room for 1 again!
Looking for 10*+ titan killers.

Idle Hands

Still looking for 1. We are in the 130k power range and are looking to break 140k with you.

Also, we’ve never taken down a 12*. Will you be the deciding factor?

Room for 2 now !!

We love to chat and help each other. Everyone does their part in Titan killing and War winning. Come join Idle Hands !

Hi Aliogy, I’m interested in joining. I believe I meet your requirements and am an active player in titans/war. I also have a buddy who seems to fall just below your trophy requirements; he’s around 2k trophies.

Welcome to the forum @ChrisOld. I just wanted to point out, the last post in this thread was over a year ago so the information here is outdated.

Good luck finding a new home - every alliance values active daily players so you’ll make a great addition.

We do currently have a spot open, but only 1 right now.

Hey @ChrisOld, perhaps you wanna check us out :slight_smile: you can search for my name for my post since this is not my thread so I’m not saying what my ally is, cheers…