Idea how to Improve Alliance war gameplay

alliance_wars

Dear SG Team, why don’t you improve alliance war gameplay in a way you did in monthly events? it’s so obvious and so easy to do, and whats the most - will provide FAIR chances to alliances to win! To USE attack teams no stronger, than opponent has his defense.
The idea: 1) if the opponent has in defense team heroes, for example 3* 3* 3* 4* 5* you also may attack him/her with your team of heroes NO HIGHER, than 3* 3* 3* 4* 5*! Or opponent has 2* 2* 2* 2* 2*, you also must attack him with heroes no higher, than 2* 2* 2* 2* 2*. it means that even weak players have a chance for a fair battle and to win!
2) such way of gameplay allows to use heroes as many times as you want or can in war battles (as it is in monthly events) - and it means - no need to collect 6 wu kongs for example to fight effectively !!! I do not participate in alliance wars because of this “hero-usage limit”, but if you decide to change the rules in a way i proposed - i think i"ll find wars interesting to participate in.

As your motto sounds: “even small, but highly motivated teams can accomplish giant things” - give us a chance of fair battles, even if an opponent 10 times stronger! )
Best wishes!
Your fan and E&P player - LioneSSS