This is an idea that would help a lot of players including F2P but essentially the new ones who start with very weak teams and are not lucky to summon great heroes.
- Establish a set of 5* heroes which will be basic for everyone, one per element (For example, Richard, Vivica and Elena the three good guys from story plus Domitia and elkanen or kadilen)
- Make special quests with a storyline based on element (for example, ice - let’s climb the ice mountain to help those villagers and set them free of wolves and monsters bla bla)
- The LAST level of the quest will have Richard and Kiril or Boril or Sonya as bosses, with defined difficulty.
- Whoever gets to beat the quest will receive as prize Richard!
- When all quests are done everyone will have the chance to get a rainbow 5* team.
Of course there are many things to consider, it’s just a simple idea I had and they would have to consider the power needed to be able to defeat those 5* heroes as a boss. Maybe offer it to players who have level 18 or higher. Instead of everyone having just Bane as a guaranteed, let’s give all a established set of guaranteed good / long term heroes!
Hope you guys like the idea and I’m sure it would help and stimulate large ammout of players to play more, having nice heroes and not getting frustrated.