Idea for Alliance leaders

I have an idea that I would like to share.
The leaders of an alliance pay gems to create an alliance so my ideas are for the leaders to have a few extra ways to earn gems.
How about if a leader successful leads his alliance to defeat a set number of titans he could receive gems
If they defeat a titan in a set time period then again they’re rewarded with epic token.
I know that we all receive loot from the titan battles and I think that the loot should be something more worth while. Also as the titans get bigger the better the loot should be. I’m receiving exact same rubbish loot from a 6 star titan than we was on a 3 star titan. It’s hard enough to get every member to battle the titans daily especially when the loot isn’t any better. We have to ask the question is it worth all the effort to fight these titans. The answer is No.
I have very rarely received any decent ascention items from titan battles even though that is a place listed on the object as being able to be found. Example, fine gloves can be found in titan loot, challenge events and wanted missions only.
I have had only 2 wanted missions in about 6 months of playing this game so by that calculation it would take me a very long time to level up 5 5 star hero’s.

So you want the alliance leader to get extra loot perks just for being “a leader”?

Sounds fair and reasonable. NOT.

Lol, you are funny mate. What about Co leaders​:joy::joy::joy::joy: ,don’t you wanna involved you them? And if Co leader coming for joy ride,don’t you think elder want piece of it too…in doing so you can’t leave members behind, you are a leader… :joy::joy::joy:

So you obviously ask better rewards only for the leader.

#coherence

I think I may have worded what I meant totally wrong.
What I was suggesting was leaders have the option to choose certain challenges for the alliance and be rewarded for it. Not just the leader of the alliance but everyone who has participated in the challenge.
I know that there are the same kind of challenges for each individual player but I meant as a whole team.

That sounds a whole lot better haha!

Alliance Wars if they are frequent enough will help solve that I hope.

Specific challenges, not sure, I’d rather SG work on a whole suite of other things first but I understand the appeal of creating more alliance engagement.

Do use Line or Discord or something outside of game to help with the sense of community, will drive more socialization which will keep more people engaged in your alliance. People hacks, yay.

I think I may have worded what I meant totally wrong.
What I was suggesting was leaders have the option to choose certain challenges for the alliance and be rewarded for it. Not just the leader of the alliance but everyone who has participated in the challenge.
I know that there are the same kind of challenges for each individual player but I meant as a whole team.

Now you you got the leader hat on. Well done mate

Begs the question though, what’s the ROI for a person to spend the gems to create an alliance? I thought it was cool when I first started, but I’d now knowing how REALLY valuable they are (I assumed, wrongly, they’d bit a bit more plentiful for F2P players than they are) much rather have those gems back and let someone else pony them up lol :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you some days. It can be more hassle than its worth.
The problem is there are to many low level players starting alliance’s when they don’t understand the game themselves yet.