Idea for a new harvester - Lucky Summon Harvester

Since harvesters are so unpopular, what about one that could actually incentive players to make the best of their pulls?

I thought of a “Lucky Summon Harvester”: an item that made the player double their chances of pulling epic/legendary heroes for 24h.

I had this idea because of my unsuccessful attempt of getting legendary event heroes after saving gems for a long time. I think it would be a win-win situation, both for the company and the players. The item would have a limited amount of time active, thus not working for every important portal. And it’s not guaranteed that you would get a specific hero, making pulls and gem spending still active.

I want to hear your opinions as well. Do you like the concept of the proposed item?

I see where you’re going, but you still won’t get what your looking for. The “odds” are junk, man. Doubling them just makes for double junk.

You realize that, just as these harvesters are for s1 only, yours will be for elemental pulls only. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I like this. Needs a few tweeks but a good idea. Something that will give better odds st pulling heroes. But it should be something farmable.

Cookie Settings