Idea for a New Building - THE MARKET

You might want to read the Shortlist that the Devs prepared a few months back. It touches on the topic of whether a market of some kind is being considered.

1 Like

the global market seems to me to be a dump, and inside the clan is mostly for communication and to support newcomers

According to Shortlist, the Trade Market idea has been mostly ruled out. Trading between players is being considered but isn’t being worked on right now.

2 Likes

First, switching between barracks and buildings is pure dumb… Whoever invented that, I mean WTH, seriously… At least that doesn’t make any sense, like creating barracks out of farm or mine… And, it’s painful… Did I say that doesn’t make any sense at all??? :no_mouth:
Second, why there’s no trading between food, iron and other stuff (heroes, ingredients etc.)??? Something like the public market… I know that’d cut the profit for the Maker, but would also make the game more interesting and playable… And the Maker is already making billions of dollars, literally… On other hand, players with deeper pockets are killing poorer ones… :moneybag:
Just my 2 cents on gameplay…

Many people suggested a market building/house to exchange item each other but I thought another way.
On this market, gamers will sell item for X quantity of gems. Every item will be categorized according to its rarity and utility. Each category will have mininum price to sell but won’t have maximum price. For example:

• Battle Item I, II, III and IV.
  • Ingredient Item I, II, III and IV
  • Ascension Item A (only reachable by opening chest or event) III and IV.
  • Ascension Item B I, II and III.
  • Emblems, energy flask III and IV even tokens will have independent category.

If game determinate “Ascension Item A IV” minimum price for 500 gems, I can sell “Tonic” on this market for 500 or higher.

PD: The idea for mininum price is to protect “the rarity” of each category.
I created this to another new Idea because my “market system” is different. It isn’t trade system. Is sell/buy system using gems as “money”

1 Like

Linking this related idea as well, which proposes allowing selling items “back to the game” for gems:

I wouldn’t do that by using gems, gems == $$$, therefore with $$$ you’d be able to get anything that you want… Even now in the game, $$$ don’t guarantee you that you’re gonna get what you want, there’s a factor of luck as well…
The market should be kinda, I’m selling whatever for whatever (gems might be in as well, but that’s gonna ruin everything) or I’m buying whatever for whatever… Depends on what you’re asking for or giving for whatever, you might sell it or buy it… That’s all… The game shouldn’t interfere with the market at all… Just my 2 cents on this idea…

1 Like

you are right…
I though about the inconvenience using real money to buy more gems, but if suggestion to exchange item between players hasn’t advantage for SGG they probably won’t make it realizable. So we need to create advantage to both side. Something interesting to us as players and to them as producer making more profitable.

1 Like

TBH, I doubt that they’re even thinking about that, if there isn’t $$$ for them in that, they won’t do it…
And if they do it for gems only, that’s even worse, coz they’d eliminate the factor of luck and $$$ would make you get anything and that’d ruin the game completely…

1 Like

Y have some ydeeeas to improve the game.
Its called… Marchet place were u can trade resurces (not cheap), resurse to crafting materiala, or Blackmatchet 4 trading artefact…
Sry bad english

I think that would be cool and call it the trading post

Put a shop in once a certain level has been reached. Buy, trade, and sell crafting and ascension items.

This has been suggested many, many times. There is something going on in Beta that will address some of what you are asking about: 🧪 The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM - #114 by Kikyo

Can probably merge this @zephyr1 ?

1 Like

Merged (to a similar idea thread), thanks! :heart_decoration:

I am Really Surprised why SGG/Moderators are not considered the Market building in the game till today. The new buildings named Alchemy was not meeting the complete requirement of any class of player. If any player express that Providing Market building will reduce the income of SGG is foolish. Many games are having Market and Store.

If SGG thinks their income will reduce if Market is provided which is absolutely not Correct. instead of debating all unnecessary it is better to provide a Market building in the future.

The market consists of buying and selling of all items, Food, Iron, Battle Items, Crafting items, Ascension mats against gems and buying and selling ration may be limited 50% or Variable depends upon the stocks

Hello, I would find a market cool where you could sell your ready-made heroes to other players. The manufacturer could earn money here with commission…

Market is a building to use own resources of player and convert into one resource to another the common money is Gems or any other say Gold coin, If the player having more food/Iron/Battle Items/Ascension mats/Crafting mats can be converted into gold coins and from coins he can buy required items. It was an exchange

Selling of heroes to other players is another issue no way related to Market it was trading between players and also trading of heroes are different from trading of items

Trading between players is never going to happen it would cost the devs a shed load of money.
I am blessed with bucket loads of ascension materials but no 5 star heroes to give them to, others in the alliance have 5 star heroes they will never get to level up as they can’t get the ascension materials. So the only way to solve both problems is for us to BUY what we need, take that away with trading and the devs shoot themselves in the foot , cuts down profits.

I think this is good idea I trust all player will very happy

Use AL.

Make a billion minor healing. And run 2a