Idea: Coin factory (produce Atlantis coins in camp)

What if we make a building called “Coin factory”, where we can produce Atlantis/Valhalla/Legendary/Challenge/Costume coins?

Maybe Altantis ones only after finishing Atlantis on hard?

For big amount of iron, but with possibility to produce enough coins for summon in a day or less?

Do you like this idea?

there are a lot of games where there is a building that produces currency.

I would rather they just make it easier to get the currency without the need of a whole building though. replacing atlantis currency with valhalla currency in all of the sources other than the atlantis rising map is very unfortunate.

2 Likes

the game does not give you the option to make emblem and legendary items. you think they’re going to let you make coins, if you want to just buy them because how they’ll profit.

I think if they give opportunity to make one-two free x10 per month, it will not hurt income.

1 Like

I also agree but it will not happen. it was hard to get atlantic coins

Why ask for coin factory when GEM FACTORY is way better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, I don’t think we’ll ever get anything that produces currency for summoning (coins, tokens, gems and keys).

2 Likes

The idea is not bad at all . However i dont think they want to go that way .
They have already designed the way to obtain those summoning currency. I think that they have already studied it and they decided that is the best way to make their profit .

Gems

Quest
VIP
Chest
Buying
Loots

Tokens
Chest
Titans
Loots

Coins
Quest
Chest (Valhalla only )
Stages

So i see like a dream they implement a building to get the coins . Although Atlantis , as only and outdated one, could work if they intend to keep the portal around next year (i doubt )

1 Like

Idk why they dont just make the coins available all month long instead of just during atlantis rising

To me that change would be easier than another building especially given their track record with recent buildings…

And even if they do decide to give us such building it’ll probly be 2031 before we see it and we’ll already be onto another game by then

2 Likes

And that’s pretty optimistic

1 Like

We’d get the sneak peak in 2021 so we’d get to look forward to that drawn out anticipation of course

1 Like

And on final release you realise it’s 100 gems for a 5% chance at 1 coin and 2% chance of 2 coins.

93% chance of receiving common herbs

Hahaha

And we’d see a portal including the s2 heroes + s1 heroes and a .0001% chance at some “new special mystery hero!” To pacify us while we wait for the building…

Good grief lol

If they are truly blind to just how poor of a state the game and the playerbase is in, i really have no idea how they made it as far as they have…

2 Likes

Oricalcum Seadragons also give Atlantis coins.

Maybe SGG can DOUBLE the spawning rate of Oricalcum Seadragons during Atlantis Rises event since chests no longer give out Atlantis coins.

Players will be given the option to grind for the coins by hunting Oricalcum Seadragons. The increased spawning rate will make the grinding option more viable.

I would like to suggest, that in wanted mission chests both can drop either Atlantis coins or Valhalla coins. Since only Valhalla coins drop, it’s much more difficult to get the 100 Atlantis coins, especially if one has finished all levels on normal and hard mode.
If any SG employee reads this reply, please consider to re-add Atlantis coins drops in Wanted missions. Otherwise is the building a good idea too, but which building should we convert?

I would suggest too to increase appearance rate of Oricalcum Seadragons, in case with limitation, in order to have one every 2-3 battles ( every fifty enemies) to be able to get 150-200 coins in the 3 days event, making lot of battles