Idea: arena for testing team synergy

With Alliance Wars and the new weekly raid challenges, I would like a place to try out new team configurations without losing trophies or letting my alliance down in war. So, what if we had a new building where we could test teams out in a simulated raid/war against a randomly generated team? I know it would have its use limited in some way (energy / uses per day / watch an ad) to fit in with the game style, but I think it would be a welcome addition.

Thoughts on this?

I have a similar idea… something like sparring arena between you and your alliance mates for trying new strategies and setups both offence and defence. And ofc for the fun part too :wink:

4 Likes

I have 2 votes left, we need some fun like this.

I think the popular idea of sparring within an alliance would be better and easier to implement. What does a random team look like? How will I be able to test things? Easier just to coordinate with an ally.

7 Likes

I’d rather raid against my own defense team

Raiding against random teams is well…raiding with the limited energy you already mentioned

2 Likes

I would hope that this sparring would lead to true pvp raiding instead of the current automatic defense.

Any idea if this is a possibility, I think it would create extra excitement of real time battle.

Cookie Settings