Idea: Ability to watch war fights in progress [MASTER]

It would be nice when we can look at a alliance war battle on my team members…

I hope to add the function of watching the war in the game. When the enemy attacks you in the war, you and your teammates can watch how the enemy controls and defeats your team. For example, a 4300 player defeated our 4600 team. This makes us very unhappy, a player of such a low level can actually wipe out our six team 4600 in one go! The system can only show that our team is defeated, but we want to know how he defeated us. This is why I want to increase the spectator mode.

We had a war today that we won that went into overtime…how much fun would that have been to watch. It’s way past due, should be easy and would add a ton of alliance fun, the reason most of us are here.

The animation and combo screens occur after the final result is calculated, press and hold on a targeted enemy right after you fire special skills or match tiles, the stats displayed are the final stats at the end of the turn even if the animations/sounds are still playing.

(Combos are not calculated on the fly, and almost everything in between user input and turn end is client side)

Hi guys!

How about putting the option of viewing the battles/board that are made from our co-fighters.
Many of us are using Voice chats etc…to help its other. This would be a great addition having the ability to “see” a colleague when he or she is fighting.
Thank you in advance

This along with the ability to practice with other alliance members is a fantastic idea.

1 Like

Good idea.
This is already suggested by others:

Can we promote this thread somehow to get more votes? I’d like this feature a lot and I don’t think anyone wouldn’t welcome it. SG could add it to VIP pass, I wouldn’t even mind if they raised the cost like 25% (Can’t speak for others though on that matter.)

My idea is that in wars there is a button to see the battles of our allies.

Do you like?

We all request it , SG just dont wish ti implement it. They JUST have to record player moves +random results, in db not actual video. Code will do rest of job.

It could be done just like in poker hand viewer, very easy to implement and not resource heavy

Hi guys, I think it should be nice, if it’d be possible, after the war send a message to opposing team, having a dedicated box to write in

Having this can make wars more interesting

I believe that making it possible to view wars during and after them is somewhat difficult to implement in the mobile application. However, this could be used on the smallgiant web platform.
Players would be encouraged to access and participate in the forums and would have access to this content on the web.
I particularly stopped playing because the latest news was very bad.
The ninja tower doesn’t have the least grace and the heroes much less.
I lost my motivation even to finish season 3.
Who knows with new changes this will happen.
The suggestion remains, a return would be interesting.

I’m sure we all want to know how that one player defeated the best team you have on your roster. So I have come up with something that could find out how they’ve managed to get that victory. The idea of “Opponent Spectator Mode” would give us the ability of watching our rival’s side of them fighting against our team. What kind of board made it easy for them to win? What strategies have they used to beat down such a strong team of heroes? We shall see someday.

1 Like

Why do you think it is not possible to watch the clashes of war live when you are attacked? Is it because the clashes are controlled and they don’t want to show it, or they don’t want to show that the results are controlled?

It is one of the features or QOL improvement being asked for years now.

As to why, the only logical thing I can see is that it may cause game crashes due to server overload since a lot of players will be viewing it.

1 Like

I think it would be pretty cool to watch the alliance war battles. Spectate your team fighting someone or the enemy attacking you, see your possible weak points. It’s boring when you run out of energy and have to wait 10 hours to participate again.

1 Like

Quick search would have found this idea about 20 times going back to 2018… just saying…

4 Likes

Agreed that would be cool