Idea: Ability to watch war fights in progress [MASTER]

“But honey, I’m just trying to help you…”

- famous last words

R.I.P. TGW :grin:

1 Like

As part of an effort to improve war matchmaking and its fairness, SG should consider enabling War Replays. Both alliances can view all the war battles. You can even enable “live mode” so people can follow the actions. Everyone involved in the war can see and learn clearly whether the system is fine or broken.

Could you elaborate on what you mean? I don’t see how your proposal helps to test your hypothesis.

I made a post complaining how the war matchmaking is flawed, and it is difficult to make good arguments because we don’t know exactly what heroes every war participant has and used in the war.

If war battle replays are available, then we can get this info, and we can see more clearly whether the match is fair or messed up.

From the replays we can also get good estimates of bench depths, the battle mechanics, etc.

They don’t want u to criticize them even more…

But second benefit is cool

Live broadcast is currently not thecniclay possible but I guess replays are not so hard to program

This one looks like a duplication of this thread: Observation button during war
And it has a pretty big amount of votes.

I wanted it from day one. If you want to learn how to execute it then learn it from clash Royale. You watch live or replay both

It would be super cool to have a watch feature on any one of the batyles during war. It would make war that much more exciting. Please add this in there.

Please find master thread below:
Merge requested.

1 Like

You might find this interesting

Merge? @zephyr1, @DaveCozy,

4 Likes

This has been covered before. Definitely could read up on it if you get the time. Looks like merge here @DaveCozy

3 Likes

Just beat ya @AncientPirate1 :joy:

Lucky I stopped at Dave :wink:

3 Likes

Oh sorry, didnt know. How do you merge?

1 Like

You are very fast and that’s for sure. I should’ve known what you were doing. Just trying to feel useful thanks a lot for making me feel useless :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You cannot but one of the mods will.
The search feature is occasionally helpful @TheElitist, but can be weird. No worries.

1 Like

@PapaHeavy @AncientPirate1

Just for the record I beat you both.

4 Likes

Yeah, i actually did the search after and should have done it before i posted. Saw alot of info on this matter already. I noticed that some are closed and i cannot vote on. What is the difference and how can i maximize the value of my limited number of votes?

3 Likes

I’m surprised I typed that fast enough with my old, fat thumb and mostly spelled everything correctly…except that extra comma :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Well you’re so fast that I didn’t even see it on my screen because it didn’t show up because it was just too fast for my micro processor🤣

1 Like

Most of the topics closed have been merged to the master topic as more votes for a unified idea are better than divided votes across multiple threads which disappear into oblivion.

Votes and everything increase with increased participation & activity on the forum.

@AncientPirate1 @PapaHeavy I flagged the post…because I remembered my rhyme. :crazy_face:

4 Likes