I'd Rather Be Playing Empires than -

Wrapping ****** bar steward presents.

Mrs The Bard bought most of her own stuff anyway…

It is really outside my talent sphere :angry::angry::angry:

9 Likes

I know, I know… first world problems

2 Likes

Did you know, that you aren’t able to nerf your opponents heroes with those toy guns? :wink:

2 Likes

That is a very good “wrapping job”, to be honest.

Here’s what mine would look like, LOL!

2 Likes

All the shine is supposed to detract from the “great” tape job…

1 Like

The upper scissor blade appeared to blend into the carpet at first glance, so my initial impression was that you’d somehow broken the scissors while wrapping the present.

So I guess this was relatively non-disastrous. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d rather be playing instead of …

Anything else apparently, since it seems to be the only thing I’m ever doing :rofl:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Malls have wrapping services with the nominal fee going to charity - that or gift bags and tissue is my play.

2 Likes

I’d rather be playing Empires than going to my wife’s work Christmas party…

Wait did I say that?

3 Likes

This wouldn’t have happened with its original packaging.

Screenshot_20191222_035128

4 Likes

I’d rather be playing Empires than doing yet another wet look photoshoot with yet another model…

7 Likes

I’d rather be playing with your model. :yum:

3 Likes

Here’s another for you Olmor…

5 Likes

I see you have your sidearm with you even now. Maybe it’s the stress/tension that isn’t letting you wrap nicely - like fighting a titan knowing you’ve only got thirty seconds left to get it done. Next time you get enough WE (wrapping energy) to try again, take time stops instead of labels. That should give you enough breathing room to finish it up and get the rewards. Or just go Path of Valor like @Halifax suggested and use your Bag of Holding to nuke that wrap job from space.

1 Like

She needs a towel … she looks chilled. Brrrrrr

Nah, she really doesn’t

@JonahTheBard

You know …

All us boys learned three things from my nana - how to waltz, how to use forks and how to wrap a present like A pro

The satisfaction of putting together a package that looks better than what you’d see in a catalog is wonderful –

But not nearly as wonderful as taking out holiday rage on some kid at the mall wanting to earn his oragami and paper cuts merit badge by wrapping your last minute gifts for like … tree fity

Pro tip : every troop has a cryer… their salty tears make the tinsel really pop…

2 Likes

There’s been a lot of very funny comments in the last 12 hours

But I think you win Bardic Post of the Day :medal_sports: for pure hilarious brazenness.

Congratulations. You win 20 warm capes to cover up all your poor, chilly lady friends…

4 Likes

ZCareful Jonah - you’ll have a boardful of players and devs pelting you with nerf darts through the streets of Bardville unless those capes are Barbie doll sized …

1 Like

Cookie Settings