Id like to know why i got a We Want You notification from a dead alliance Awesome?

Insightful observation. When I started playing, I can’t remember how alliances came up but I was allocated to a dysfunctional ffa full of newbies. More than 2 years later there is only one person I would take. One third dead accounts, no leadership, nothing but SG feeds them recruits the second they have a slot.

This feature was implemented a few months ago.

Basically, the server chooses an alliance randomly and offers it to players who are not in an alliance. No one from the dead alliance has invited you, alliances are not able to invite players.

It’s weird that it appeared after you had already joined another alliance, though.

1 Like

I think, that has basically send before joining ally, but pop up is late.

I didn’t notice they introduced invitations. :thinking: That explains why a new member recently thanked for the invitation. I was confused. :rofl:
This is also present in Puzzle Combat. If the alliance is not open, the leader is asked if he wants to accept the new member.

I’m sure this makes sense to others now. Thanks for the info

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.