Ice hero decision advice

I have a tough decision in blue. Would like some second opinions , my choices are Crystallis . Pengi, and Passepartout. Current ascended blues are : C Alassie, Krampus, Magni, Skadi, Alexandrine, Lepus, Miki and and Glenda. Defense is good enough , I really enjoy using Passepartout at 3/70, but I see what Pengi is like with minion makers, which I have quite a few, Crystallis is completely unleveled , think she might be good , thoughts would be great, happy gaming

• Crystallis
  • Mr Pengi
  • Passepartout

0 voters

Poll added for easy overview

2 Likes

in my opinion, if you have any more minion maker to add to Krampus and Pengi, then I would do Pengi…
on the other side, it seems you still lack a 5* ice healer, so Passepartout would be a very good choice…
on the other hand, he could serve at 3-70 as well in the meantime…

so Pengi got my vote

1 Like

Thanks, I do have Alexandrine originally wrote Amertine originally lol, so I do have a healer, happy gaming

1 Like

ah ok, already wondered as Ametrine is 4* purple Ninja ^^

So this extra info pulls my opinion even more in direction Penguin shooter :slight_smile:

I don’t have any of these three so can’t give an informed opinion from an owner’s point of view, but I dread facing Pengi or the new improved Crystallis on defence. Haven’t come across a Passepartout yet but imagine I wouldn’t like him too much either! You can’t really go wrong with any of them. I’d want to take them all to 3.70 and give them a play to decide which one should be first. My rule of thumb is that healers generally get by at the lower level provided they survive, whereas damage dealers need to be fully levelled to get the best out of them.

You’ve also got to give a bit of extra credit to the penguin simply for the inexpressibly cool mechanic of pelting opponents with fish.

Another vote for the penguin…

I have Pengi and Passepartout. Decided to prioritise Pengi so he’s now fully maxed and emblemed while Passepartout is still waiting at 3/70. No regrets whatsoever!

Also plan to LB Pengi (albeit after Quintin). :blush:

Pengi at 3/51 now, just drew Cobalt (have Ruby, Garnet, Mica and the green who shall not be named) does Cobalt deserve scopes first ?

Thanks, appreciate it

1 Like

Cobalt is more versatile. Also, you have some of the best Ninjas around like Ruby and Garnet so can benefit from Ninja’s dodge and counterattack family bonus.

Pengi works best with a minion-spawning team. If not, he’s just a sniper. So it depends on your roster of heroes who plays well with him.

BTW, Cobalt was my first 5* blue hero and also first to be LB. I also have Onyx, Garnet and Mica. i’d love to have Ruby but no luck yet…

1 Like

Thanks, with Nerf on Christmas family bonus I might go with Cobalt, have a good one

1 Like

I think you’ll be very happy with a Cobalt - Ruby - Garnet team. For me, Mica is less useful and more often sitting it out.

Just FYI… My Pengi is fully maxed and emblemed. As is C Krampus and very soon C Mother North too. However, Pengi will have to wait a while to be LB as Quintin is next.

Good luck!

1 Like

off topic
unpolite

flagged now…

please chose a more civilized language + search a topic about rants, there are plenty in this forum…

mr pengi is a beast, i have faced him a few times in wars and i dont like him lol
since Crystallis is still not leveled yet, go with someone ready or almost ready, will you get her somewhere you will have the mats you need
unless you are a lightning level upper then nevermind lol

1 Like

It’s come up again, rng has sent more ice heroes my way, need to pick between Passepartout, cIsarnia, Cobalt, Morel, Frosth, and Crystallis. Already have Milena (20) lb, Krampus(20) Miki ,Magni, Pengi, Skadi(11) c Alassie, Amertine , Glenda, and Lepus. I’m using Frank and c bonus Grimm for defense down. Because of way I play I’m leaning towards Cobalt, but my brain says Morel is best choice, or maybe even Frosth to get Pengi going at fast. Defense I’m not worried about I seem to hold cups fine the way it is, have plenty of emblems for the main 3 candidates but if someone sees a better option I’d love to hear it , any input appreciated. Happy gaming

NO hero for 5 star all are mother ficker hero