ICE CREAM PARTY - 2000+ cups, 10/11* Titans & fun but serious players! 29/30!

Cool thanks yeah it’s not there for some reason. Here’s what the bottom of mine looks like. Thanks for taking a look anyway sorry to bug you!

Weird, idk then

Hopefully @zephyr1 will be able to help

3 Likes

Editing permissions for older posts are based on Forum Trust Level now.

TL1 like @Andros currently has can only edit posts up to 7 days old. I asked about increasing that, but unfortunately the Forum software settings make it problematic to adjust that.

TL2 and up can edit posts forever.

TL2 can be earned by meeting the following criteria:

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

So basically, people who use the Forum a moderate amount can edit their recruiting posts forever, and people who are new to the Forum or don’t use it regularly will be unable to edit their top post after 7 days, until they meet the TL2 requirements.

@Andros if you tell me the edits you want, I can make them for you in the meantime.

2 Likes

Thank you @zephyr1 !!

If you wouldn’t mind I just wanted to switch out the Titan strength in the title and topic to 9/10* and switch this screenshot out for this one?

You’re welcome, and those updates are all set!

1 Like

Oh sorry, in the second paragraph can you switch “We are currently hitting 8-9 level Titans with only 20 hard hitting members.” To just “We are currently hitting 9-10 level Titans”

Sorry I did catch it, thanks again!

1 Like

All set! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

We are starting to fill up! Join up while you still can! Our alliance is growing quickly!

4 Likes

Super active group that has been around over a year! Come join before we’re full!

1 Like

Taking down 9* with ease. Come join!

Rare 9* for us today. Gonna wipe it out!

Filling up quick! Come join us!

1 Like

Rare titan was cake. Spewed our quite a few Tabards! None to me, but that’s how it goes.

Come join. Getting stronger every day.

1 Like

I didn’t get a tabbard either but luckily a decent group of members did!

All the new guys that have joined sofar are great and fit right in. Running out of spaces!

1 Like

Down to 4 spaces! Awesome group!!

1 Like

3 spaces left now. Closing in on being maxed out.

1 Like

Only 1 more spot left!!

1 Like

Still one spot left! Get it while it’s hot!

1 Like

Killed another 10* today!

1 Like

Taking down another 10*. Come join the fun!