I would like to thank SG

for taking the time and effort to create an entirely new “game feature” for people to get salty about.

I admire your tireless dedication to stirring up controversy amongst your customer base, essentially making my very presence here entirely redundant, as the jokes just write themselves at this point.

Well played, good sirs and madams.

HatTipCartoon

26 Likes

This forum is like fast food, no matter what you order it comes with too much salt.

8 Likes

42hl0c

42hl8y

42hm4f

42hma5

23 Likes

you are good…very good. .1% chance of getting the order correct at the “Pull for Heroes” drive-thru.

8 Likes

The “entirely new” feature is wrong

Funny though!

1 Like

I would like to thank you @TGW for never forcing me to ask “what if someone was a sarcastic as me with great oratory and meme skills to communicate my thoughts to others?”

10 Likes

Tavern of Legends is technically “new”, even though it has been teased for a while already. They released it just in time to distract people from Nerfgate 2020. If I had to hazard a guess, I’d say that one or more people on SG’s staff probably either majored or minored in political science in their university studies. :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve been mulling a “thought provoking thread” on why people still play this game if they hate it and the developer so much.

No one steal my thunder!

Linking the human behaviour I see on this game to my own corporate life experiences is one of the few things keeping me sane lately :joy:

4 Likes

We’ve already got an excellent home for this kind of silliness :wink:

4 Likes

The first time I tried to like this I received a connection error.:smile: Mayhap, you injured someone’s feelings. And if that the case… I need to give it more likes
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

A thousand apologies, my good man. Was not intending to make your job harder. :wink:

Seriously and sincerely, I’m glad that there’s now a new topic of contention to drown out Nerfgate, because that one was getting really old.

I feel honored (er… sorry, honoured) that my silliness has risen to the level of warranting mod attention, so that you may shift it about from one thread to the next in an attempt to hide it or whatever. Whilst other posts that actually threaten physical harm to the game devs go largely ignored with nary a flag or so much as a “keep it civil, stupid!” warning. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword, is it not? :grin:

I’m chalking this one up as a personal win, regardless of where it eventually ends up.

You misunderstand! I do not hate the game. I do not hate the developers. On the contrary - I like the game, I just don’t think it’s worth spending money on - at least not in its current form.

6 Likes

Lol, win

I can’t… there’s a 502 server error. Which is effectively some kind of forcefield which temporarily renders me as ineffectual as pre-buff gobbler.

The forces of RNG roll a critical hit in your favour…this time :no_mouth:

13 Likes

Mods have lost their power. Viva la revolution

5 Likes

Is this a favour? Or a temporary waivour?

3 Likes

Always knew this guy would come in handy.

12 Likes

We are in a Misunderstanding loop!

I didn’t mean you…your post just made me think of all the people who are posting about it all being rubbish…but still playing and spending money anyways.

I have theories and thoughts on it and I’m mulling how best to articulate it.

1 Like

Wait… the Mods are… powerless???

There’s something I’ve always wanted to say on this forum, and now nobody, not even a Mod can stop me, muahahahaha!

Here it goes: poop

I. AM. A. GOD!!!

6 Likes

Swipe type again @kayo? Let me help you with that

Well we always had our suspicions, but the picture was a bit of a giveaway

9 Likes

Same difference really.

3 Likes

This is a fantastic pic.

Can I use it sometimes in the counting topic ? :smiley:

2 Likes