I would like to report specific alliance

I’m not sure why you would make all the effort to write this post and let your thoughts run wild to the point you wanted to “report” the guild for booting you… without even asking them for an explanation. Seems to me you pulled the trigger out of anger and petty vengeance like thoughts and are now Pacified because some guild took you in. I’m now willing to bet if we dug deeper you probably were in a “petty squabble” and they just said screw it we have had enough of his crap. What was the name of that guild again?- oh yeah … you were a steady contributor of gameplay for it but can’t remember the name…highly suspect bud

2 Likes

@ModernThinker, I agree and wish we could send private messages to individual players (like not calling them out in front of the entire alliance for minor indiscretions or asking why they left) but I think we are looking at it from an adult perspective. Imagine how often it’s likely to be abused by the less adult players, after losing a raid/war, not beating that “easy” AW team, “stealing” a kill on a Titan, “git gud you scrub noob” etc.
I can absolutely see why they dismiss this idea. I imagine our already overworked mods would be inundated with reports of abuses, personal attacks…ahhh the list goes on.
It’s a shame that this is how the world is anymore but it is. Entitlement runs rampant at times nowadays.

5 Likes

The problem is you would basically have to either recreate or incorporate a complete messaging system such as Line or Discord into the game. You can’t have PM without either monitoring or blocking ability. That would greatly increase the complexity and size of the app itself.

1 Like

Outlaw Warriors tells you the rules up front. If you follow the rules you don’t get kicked. I assume your old alliance has rules too?

When you join another alliance make sure to ask about the rules if they don’t give you a rules speech. Recruiting sucks so if you follow the rules you should be safe from being kicked unless the leaders are jerks. In which case you are better off in another alliance anyways.

What does stealing a kill on a Titan mean? Surely it just means you were the last attacker? Is there some kind of bonus that is a secret?
TIA.

Is your user name SuperMike per chance?

I joined an alliance where the leader invite ppl and then kick them out with no reason :smile:
Truely understand how disappointed being kicked without reason but sometime we should left it behind and find another good one.
And thats why now I use Line to contact so that I may know what happens

It means nothing except if you look at your stats “Finishing Titan Strikes” is the last one. To some this would be important, which is my entire point. Expecting everyone to act like a decent human being is fantasy.

1 Like

I was thinking similar. It’s quite possible this person was unjustly kicked. But there are always two sides to each story. What’s appalling is that people just started saying “join my alliance” with only knowing the limited information from the original post. Goes to show the status of recruitment.

2 Likes

Okay I understand now, I had always just dismissed it as an irrelevant feature; which apparently it is.

This exact thing happened to me also last week

This sounds bad indeed. But like littleKAF says there can be more to it, and not necessarily anything dodgy.

Sometimes people might miss subtle (or very blatant) warnings about pulling up their socks, if they’re slack at reading alliance chat. So it might seem like a kick out of the blue when it really isn’t. Participation/activity often means more than just showing up.

Did you use all war flags if expected to do so, and did you attack suitable war targets and follow the alliance war strategy (if it exists).
Did you routinely use a reasonable number of titan flags, and did you use titan flasks when they weren’t needed because a titan would die naturally?
Did you keep your chat within your alliance guidelines?

If you think your behaviour/play was within that alliance’s rules then yes, it sucks to be kicked but probably better sooner than later to find a better home.

And if you weren’t on the ball, then yes, some places will kick you sooner than others because they want to run a tight ship.

We did this yesterday. In general, I agree, but he knew about wars and flags and didn’t use a single one, didn’t say anything about it (he was online during war)…yo.

Maybe that could be a feature between “private message” and “kicking without message at all”: the possibility to give the member, who is to be booted, an explanation. But dunno who will use it at all…

Lol, it certainly is @sft1965, but for some reason it is important to some :man_shrugging:t3:

Bit of a different story but…

Two or three days ago I kicked out a person by the name of {xx}.

I felt slightly bad because this wasn’t the first time they had joined

Their team was all level 1-1 heroes and they didn’t speak or come online.

Given the disparity in levels and given his or her inactivity, kicking him or her was for our mutual benefit.

And I said this to {xx} before I did the kicking. After which our alliance cheered as we freed up a space. I increased the trophy requirement after {xx} joined.

As one of our members said, we gotta give it to {xx} for his or her perseverance. But {xx} just didn’t belong. And that’s ok.

1 Like

We booted someone yesterday because he didn’t show up for war and we lost by 150 points. He also never read our chats to know war strategy, which is fine, not a requirement for war, use what you want. If he had read the chats he would know our out of office avatar, put it and would not have been booted. Miscommunication i suspect is usually the culprit for being booted and you don’t know why.

A reminder not to name-and-shame. The previous two posts have been edited to remove player names.

Sorry, new to this, won’t happen again

Except it probably will, it’s easy to fall afoul of the forum rules as there are many to remember :rofl::wink:

1 Like

We had a lower level member that was warned than kicked for not using all or any war flags and inactivity for days at a time. They come back a few days later and we let it slide. Within a few days they do the same thing again and get the boot again.