I would like to know more about you forum folk

PCTC is one of the few surgar cereals I will eat. Aldo @LadySuzanne interesting I never looked at zim as my cleanser of choice but now I wish I had her

1 Like

Wish I had 6 of her as sheā€™d be on every war team. Sadly, I only have the 1 so she has to be satisfied with raids and a single war hit :worried:

2 Likes

I hate Finley.
The reason I hate him is because I donā€™t have him. :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:
That SOB always gets me.
Have a good weekend!!!

7 Likes

In depth

Professionally I started in finance/accounting and expanded within my company towards my current role of development & growth management. Personally Iā€™ve made a couple of attempts at starting my own food truck/pop-up but never got to launch due to a myriad of reasons & setbacks.

spector

More In depth

Used to play bass actively from 2008 - 2018 for several churches, but currently thatā€™s on a limited basis due to some ligament damage & symptoms of arthritis in my hands.

Got some more interesting tidbitsā€¦but thereā€™s only so much one post can handle

Favorite Hero: Drake Fong
Why: Because He was my first HotM on my second summon in this game and set me down a path of unrealistic expectations

Forum Friends: Several are listed for posterity in another threadā€¦not going down that rabbit hole againā€¦

Did I do this right?

12 Likes

Iā€™d like the post but Iā€™m out for another 20mins. Sidenote did u have a favorite song to jam on bass?

1 Like

Do u have a favorite hero also ancient 1 like dr strange comics?

1 Like

I always enjoy these kind of posts.

Probably because Iā€™m such a social creature.

As the name says I am over 60 and will just leave it at that.

If you asked my wife she would say I donā€™t act anywhere near that agešŸ˜¬

I love being outdoors and mostly ride my motorcycle. Although Iā€™ve had several hobbies to long to list over the course of my life.

Iā€™ve probably spent too much time on this forum but you kinda get to know the people on here the best you can without meeting them face-to-face.

So this is probably my favorite part of the whole conglomerate known as empires and puzzles etc.

I genuinely know and care for so many people on here I could never be able to list them.

Iā€™ve seen many things in my life and finding good people in this kind of an environment is pretty amazing if you ask me.

I guess my favorite hero is Mother North :cold_face: . Yeah never know what sheā€™s going to do but a high percentage of the time itā€™s good :smiling_imp:

Good post and thanks for the nod @Math4lyfe

12 Likes

I typically had 4 songs I would warm-up/sound check with
Starlight - Muse
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Peaches - The Stranglers
Higher Ground - Red Hot Chili Peppers version (I am terrible at this and could never play it right but still tried)

6 Likes

Motorcycles make me nervous but I will probably own one when Iā€™m older,

Its quickly becoming mine as well and I wish I had known about it when I first started.

And yeah MN is always messing up my war hits.

2 Likes

I was always terrified of bikes when I was younger. I think it was from my dad telling me how awful they are. Was really nervous when I finally let (read that as I bought him one for his birthday and totally surprised him!) hubby get one. Now we ride together and have a great group of friends. Not so say someone else wonā€™t do something stupid and weā€™ll end up hurt, but we all ride as safely as possible.

On a side note, we were watching a Gordon Ramsey show the other night. He dressed up like a biker and had a couple real bikers join him for dinner to surprise the restaurant owner. As theyā€™re walking in, I laughed and said ā€˜Can you believe people actually think bikers dress like that?ā€™ Then realized thatā€™s actually how we dress when we ride. :rofl:

Oh yeahā€¦ E&P stuffā€¦ I love Zim.

4 Likes

im 39 gosh single a Virgo I like beer and hotdogs I currently live in London big fan of wrestling and horror movies and collecting toys from stuff I watched as a kid and other crap I can get my hands on.
Looking for someone with the same qualities who isnā€™t totally mental!
:sunglasses::wink:

7 Likes

Hehe thanks for the tag @Math4lyfe!

About me
Iā€™m obviously the guvnor :wink: Iā€™m relatively young compared to most of my alliance members. Iā€™m an engineer by day and an EnP addict by night :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve been playing for just over 1.5 years now. I bounced around a lot of alliances initially and eventually settled in Groot. I started off in volume 3, then helped to create and build volume 4 from scratch. I was made leader of Volume 2 in about April last year and am currently on holidays from both leadership and Volume 2.

My favourite hero I own would probably be Yunan, Morgan Le Fey or Black Knightā€¦ Or arielā€¦ Or GMā€¦ Or Aliceā€¦ Or jabberwockā€¦ FK it, thats too hard lol
Hero I want most is definitely Athena. Would LOVE to have her and boost my titan hits even more!

10 Likes

Ohā€¦disqualifiedā€¦

4 Likes

I am Scott and am 39. I am American, live in Portugal, and work for a British company. I do sales and technical support of the crap we sell (3d printers, CNCs, robotic stuff). It isnā€™t really my thing though but I am in it more for the customers.

I would love to get back into IT one day but just need to find the right fit and payā€¦

I have been playing E&P for 2 years this month.

Favorite hero is a tough one. I would have to say Onatel or Seshat from what I have. They have this annoying ability to keep themselves alive for quite some time on their own which is fun.

GM is the one I wish I had. Mainly because he is awesome and red. My red stack is not very good. My +20 costumed boldie is my favorite there now.

9 Likes

I am John, age 60 (today) and I am from the UK.
I am a grandad and I have taken early retirement having previously been a defence and civil emergency planning manager.
I have been playing this game for exactly 12 months.
My main hobby is to travel to other countries usually by cruise ship.
I am also a breeder of pedigree British Shorthair cats.
My favourite hero from my roster is Onatel.

12 Likes

Oh yeah GM is king rn and having kunchen I also badly wanted onatel :sob::sob::sob::sob: I think I theyā€™d pair well.

1 Like

Happy birthday John I love lady justice (onatel) too

1 Like

Happy birthday @JGE! And happy E&P anniversary :laughing:

1 Like

@Rook @DaveCozy @yelnats_24 @littleKAF

Come Party

3 Likes

Please keep your hands off my rabbit holeā€¦

2 Likes