I would like to draw your attention to some features of the translation of the game into Russian

Hello @Petri and @zephyr1. I would like to draw your attention to some features of the translation of the game into Russian. New heroes have a translation error, now I will try to explain it.
There is such a word in the Russian language ЛЯРВА it used to mean an energy parasite, but this word has not been used for its intended purpose for 70 years, now in modern Russian 90% of the entire population knows that the word ЛЯРВА means a woman who willingly engages in promiscuous seх. I ask you to think about replacing this word with ПАРАЗИТ or КЛЕЩ.
Here is an excerpt from the well-known site wikipedia.
In colloquial Russian, the original meaning of the word is lost and is synonymous with an evil, hypocritical or fallen woman in the moral sens

6 Likes

Please post/merge with [Master] In Game Translation Errors for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions