I want help with my account in the game

Can I change the Google or iPhone account linked to the game, and what is the method, if any?

I’m pretty sure the answer is no, for Android anyway. Players running alts have a separate account for each, so changing any log in details will, by default, make a new account. You’d be back to the tutorial as a new player. That would be my thoughts anyway.

Never used Apple so you’d need someone else to explain that platform.

Best of luck to you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What exactly are you asking?

2 Likes

Can I change my game account?

Do you mean change from an iOS device to an Android device and vice versa?

no, not like that. I want to change the account completely

You can always start a new account. But you will be starting over again from absolute scratch.

You cannot transfer items from one account to another.

EDIT: you can change your in-game name. IIRC, you get one name change for free. If you want to change it again later, you will have to spend gems.

And you can change your forum name if you ask the mods nicely, they will do it for free. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

Lot of gems for a name change, but… low price to pay if you’ve burned a lot of bridges. :laughing:

I’ve burned plenty of bridges myself. Though I’ve decided that most of those were bridges not worth crossing again anyway. :grin:

1 Like

You cannot. 20 nots.

3 Likes

The account is linked to your google play account or the proper app in apple. The only thing you can do is delete and restart or start a new one. But can´t migrate it.

1 Like

unfortunately this is not possible as this data is the basis for the game account

1 Like