I want a Taco

This is the most productive thread I’ve read in a long time. Tacos for all :taco:

2 Likes

Is @Miahd21 right? Will this thread be more successful than the duck nerf thread? Or will it sink into eternal oblivion? Stay tuned!

1 Like

part of that one’s success was @NicoX being tagged in most replies, then replying and tagging everyone back, so…

should we initiate a tag-fest here?

3 Likes

nervously hides my real-and-not-actually-a-fortune-cookie taco

It’s mine, I tell you, mine!

1 Like

Caution! There are two things @sleepyhead can’t joke about! Food and his playmates… :smirk:

1 Like

I was expecting some fancy sauce or dressing…

1 Like

yw10rzvxyha21

I have found the first costume for bastet and it relates to this topic…somehow. Looks like the s5 costumes will be made as a new family, the mexican cuisine with a passive of a random enemy hit with 2 turns of poison damage from noxious gases being inhaled.

6 Likes

FWIW, I want a taco too, but I prefer burritos. Hope I contributed to the conversation as much as I usually do. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh! Smells like @NicoX in the forum! :smirk:

1 Like

And already almost out of likes bc I liked pretty much every post without reading them. :joy:

1 Like

this is as expected, I think :stuck_out_tongue:

@PlayForFun , look! a source of low-effort likes! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like, ew. 20 @NicoX characters

2 Likes

Also, at first I wasn’t really paying attention to the tittle, so I just sorta skimmed over it and read “I want a Theo” and upon further thinking, yes, everyone should have a Theo in their life :heart:

5 Likes

Full support! However, I suspect it will fail because of the available quantity. Or how many of you are there?

2 Likes

Maybe the reason is simply that some know the difference between a taco :taco: and a fortune cookie :fortune_cookie:. :smirk:

3 Likes

nacho taco chimichanga

1 Like

That is a Taco!

Looks more like

Screenshot_20230131-234231_(1)

:smirk:

4 Likes

on the plus side, that one will last longer than a taco

or a fortune cookie

3 Likes

is this also a taco then?