I want a market to build. to exchange resources

Dear developers. I suggest we make another building in the castle. Market. This is necessary in order to be able to sell iron and get meat, recruits, etc.to Make it so that the market can both sell its resources and buy.

2 Likes

Google translated:

Dear developers. I propose to make another building in the castle. Market. This is necessary in order to be able to sell iron and get meat, recruits, etc. make it so that the market could both sell their resources and buy.

@Pavel648 : English is the official language of the forum. Posts outside of the Foreign Languages category must be in English. Thank you!

@Pavel648 I agree with you, instead of makeing new buildings to spend gems and by that I mean money, players need to trade food for iron or iron for food. These new buildnigs require too much iron and not enough food. My food storage is full for days, and newer enough iron. I have SH 21 and two advanced iron mines at lvl 10, still cant get enough, and can’t produce battle items.

Mods, worth moving to #ideas-feature-requests now that it’s in english?

Also, selling recruits sounds an awful lot like slave trading :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

это очень классная идея…