I’ve completed story mode and there was no rewards

I don’t mean meat and iron, I mean acension loot. For what You make hard levels, if You don’t give normal rewards and they have no difference with level 15 or else?

Only here in topics I saw best loot taken from completing, and it was like magik story.

Yup, nothing special for completing it except the bragging rights and challenge accomplished.
Most high level players will farm low levels (5-8, 7-4, 8-7) to meet their needs. Maybe not even finishing Season 1.

Maybe Season 2 will have rewards at the end.

2 Likes

Yeh yeh… and maybe pigs will fly… :laughing:

1 Like

I’m hoping we get a little “recognition” reward for having already completed Season 1. Midnight roots of Hardwood lumber would be most welcome! Not asking for a whole bunch! :grin:

1 Like

Here’s how I’d like to see it set up:

• when you capture an outpost, you earn a standard Wanted chest with its random loot.
  • when you first defeat the final boss, you earn a Dark Elemental chest with its random loot.

Maybe something like this for Season 2?

5 Likes

There is a reward, under missions, you get a reward for completing season 2, I’m pretty sure there was one when I beat season 1 too, isn’t there?

Yes, there is now a reward for completing season 1 - but there wasn’t originally. This thread is almost a year old.

You got that right… But tgen of course pigs do fly… They wear uniforms and have helicopters… :rofl:

Oops, didn’t check that, clicked a suggested forum link. Sorry for the dead thread reply

1 Like

I’m going to shut this thread down now that SGG has addressed the concern.

Cookie Settings