I really need to understand this disparity!

First off this is not what it appears to be another complaint thread. Love this game I understand the odds,etc. our alliance of which I am a coleader has a lot of fun ,plays hard ,laughs hard ,fights hard :sunglasses:. If this isnā€™t laid out properly I apologize, and we will go into this next war and battle irregardless of the overwhelming odds against us. We are the leaky wench tavern,fyi- our alliance score is 85,326 , our trophy score is 41,215 , our Titan score is 44,111 , and lastly but most importantly our war score is 214,178. Our opponents stats are as follows Alliance score is 94,850 - trophy score is 47,668 - titan score is 47,182 , and again most importantly their war score is 231,674. Iā€™ve studied each of the player stats of the opponents and vice a versa , I just canā€™t see that this is anywhere close too a fun and somewhat balanced war. Your thoughts would be appreciated

How many of their players have opted out?

Their rosters may not be as balanced beyond their defense team. Roster depth matters. Good War strategy and participation should be enough ti take down any alliance within your range.

3 Likes

Show defense teams and number of participants once war starts

1 Like

How do I find that on them ?

Youā€™ll know when you see how many teams they have on the battlefield

1 Like

In fairness to using this forum I will try to post more info when available. again Iā€™ve read so many war complaints and thatā€™s not my point just trying to learn here thank you for your non condescending replies you guys and gals rock

2 Likes

Well at the very least as the war progresses I can get some info unfortunately this one starts at 3:00 AM my time so by the time I get to seeing their battlefield Iā€™m not quite sure what it will look like but I will certainly count the opponents versus our count. Specifically looking for war participation count thanks again

1 Like

Even if they have all been attacked, you can click on the info to see their original attack powers

2 Likes

Implicit in the ā€œhow many are in the opposite teamā€ question is this known fact about war matching: if thereā€™s a mismatch in alliance sizes, the smaller one should have a higher war score.

Iā€™ve also observed that matching is a little less good when you have fewer than 30 members. It might be that your foe is the closest 29-member alliance to yours.

2 Likes

Yeah as of today we both have 29 members about four of us arenā€™t active in war( me personally I just love war) unfortunately but we have done OK Iā€™ve got a hunch that depth of teams is gonna make a difference I will definitely update the post during and after war and very much appreciate everybodyā€™s input.

1 Like