I pulled 11 heroes in the costume summon and got

@Infinite yeah. Luck is one of the basis of superstitions :smile:

1 Like

Having said all that though, the OP shouldnā€™t feel bad about these pulls. Caedmon costume is actually a great pull

Some of the other threes are good upgrades too, notably Hawkmoon and Gunnar

So all is not lost

2 Likes

Holy is definitely my weakest colour maybe S3 portal could be a good option as even atlantis has just has menlia danza poseidon (missing anyone)

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for telling me to get my head outta the gutterā€¦ Iā€™m FTP and will obviously rarely spend money on costume pullsā€¦

But I kept having this vision of getting Joon from costumes, since TC*20 is now a feeder program. I guess the closest I was to that happenings was last month when I pulled Bane, costume and Malosi with a single pull.

I really still want Joon :sob:

1 Like

Same here and doesnā€™t matter if I get them from a featured portal like Atlantis or the fixed Epic/Legendary All I seem to get is yellow. I have 2 red and 2 blue heroes, most are yellow and few green. Doesnā€™t help at all when I have to battle with all same color. Game needs to fix algorithm or something.

1 Like

When they do the Holy Summons, do a 10-pull and you will at least get a 4* yellow, and if lucky a 5* :smiley: not terrible for 2600 gems

1 Like

If you want the maximum potential return, wait for guardians. Should be decent chance to pull Jackal.

If you pull Gazelle, thatā€™s like winning the lottery. Oh thereā€™s also Owl meh.

3 Likes

I think that for new players a 10 pull at each of the elemental portals is a great way to build initial roster depth. The chance at top tier 5* heroes is lower, but you still have a HotM chance, but you get a good shot at some of the key staple heroes like Wu Kong, Boldtusk, Kiril, Grimm, etc.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to disagree, since I did a few elemental pulls when I started this game. They were a complete waste of time and my money. I should have been doing challenge event pulls. And now with costumes, I have no idea why youā€™d ever do a elemental pull. Hey man, we all have our opinions and everyone has a different budget, if you have lots of money to burn, by all means do elemental pulls.

2 Likes

Iā€™m at lvl 28 stronghold lvl 15.so not really new to the game.but in dire need of a yellow hero/team.I have decent heroes of all other colours.appreciate all your thoughts on this.will try the vallahal summon and also costume .thank you guys!!

You want the 4* Mist from Valhalla. An excellent attack buffer/controller. In combination with another sniper she is a lethal combo.

2 Likes

If you can afford the gems for a 10-pull in elemental you are better off waiting for a better portal with better heroes like Atlantis or Valhalla or Teltoc etc. If you are f2p you are better off saving your gems for elsewhere and building on TC20.

1 Like

Lucky for you !! I did 259 summons on costume and didnā€™t get a single 5 star costume !! And they give a possibility rate of 1,3/100 but u get 259 and no single 5 hero costumes from these chupoteros :rage:

Having a lack of good yellow heroes is a common problem. Yellow is more likely to be support and weaker than the other colors.

Thatā€™s insanely poor luck.

Ive pulled 3 Toon Legendaries so far, and I only use the free keys they give each time.

1 Like