I need to restore access to my account (broken cellphone)

Hello everyone!

I accidentally dropped my cellphone (IOS) from a second floor window, and it shattered. Now I have a Android device, but I can’t access my former account, I need urgent help…

Try this:

1 Like

Not yet. I don’t have a Facebook account, and the google form didn’t work. :frowning:

Sorry, you can try creating a support ticket with SGG support but unless the account was linked to a Google or Apple account, it could be rather difficult to retrieve…

#contact-support

Dude, I was getting worried about you! I started Googling “Brazilian Diplomat Hospitalized”! Glad I looked here!

I stated in Line, being in an alliance is like living in an apartment building. You don’t see your neighbor/friend come home, and you start to worry.

1 Like

Be honest, you got that 6th tonic for Alby and you threw your phone in excitement, didn’t you?

1 Like

Sounds like a llama-related domestic altercation

1 Like

It is linked to an Apple account, I’m still trying. Sad situation…

Time to get an iPad or ipod.

Solved! Thank you Carl and all SGG staff for the quick response to my ticket. Now I need to get used with my old cellphone until I get a new Iphone <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings