I need some help with hero synergy

I looked over things a few times, and this is the best I could come up with as well.

Good luck!

2 Likes

All troops are level 10 crit except green is level 10 mana- not sure why, probably because it was the first I leveled

Jabberwock is one I’m working on leveling now- looks like a good one!

This would be a strong team. As you build up the troops supporting them and increase the talent grid on each hero, you will have a team you could run with for a long time!

I’d probably go Kingston, Ariel, Black Knight, Ursena, Poseidon. That team should keep you in diamond comfortably. Except that both Kingston and Poseidon are fighters so you would have to split emblems. Maybe Rana instead of Poseidon. Or Heimdall instead of Kingston…tough choices.

Sounds like just about everyone likes to keep it a rainbow team. I thought of doubling up Seshat and Ursena Or Marjana and Mitsuko but haven’t tried either really

1 Like

Rainbow teams keeps opponents from stacking up against you. If you double up a couple of purples or reds they will counter with a loaded yellow or blue team.

This is a good idea too.

Many good setups already suggested in this thread.

I was about to suggest something along the lines of…

Ariel - ??? - Ursena - Poseidon - Seshat

Personally, I love my Ursena tank… and I sometimes try such defense setups… (I don’t have Seshat. I use Clarissa). Ursena is a strong deterrent against yellow stacking, and if she goes off, it’s almost nap time for any yellow stacking.

What cup level are you looking to maintain? I think this is an important factor to consider…

I try to stay between 2400-2500… so that I am not overwhelmed by Telluria tanks while raiding… and my setup comfortably keeps me 2450+… I am happy with that.

Coming back to the above setup:

For the left flank… personally, I’d go for a completely emblemed Brynhild… she works really well in that position.
For the record, I field Delilah in place of Ariel on the left wing… and Bryn-Delilah is a strong combo in keeping my team alive. So, I assume it works better with Ariel considering her better healing and Mana boost.

I am not sure whether you have Brynhild, but if you do, then my suggestion would be to go with her.

If you don’t, then out of the current picks, maybe Marjana is the better choice.

Nonetheless, I’d definitely try all the suggested setups in this thread and see which one works best for me.

Oh, and also… If I were in your position, I’d prioritize leveling Vela next. She is great on defense.
Similarly, Clarissa, Rana, and if you have the mats, Onatel… All of these are great heroes on defense, and with them leveled, you’ll have a lot more flexibility in arranging your defenses according to your needs.

Just my two cents. :slight_smile:

So Ursena makes a better tank than BK? I’ll have to give that a try. I’m just trying to stay in diamond for the rewards

1 Like

No… I wouldn’t go so far as to say that… It’s definitely a tough choice between the two…

I don’t have Black Knight… I have Ursena. But I do raid against both of them.

Unlike Black Knight - who is more likely to stand strong and annoy you, Ursena is likely to go down…
BK > Ursena from this perspective

It’s important to note here that before going down, Ursena is very likely to hit you hard, leaving your heroes in a vulnerable state.

On the other hand, when going against Black Knight, you can go in with a plan of attack… and you can actually try to nullify his threat in a couple of ways

but when going against Ursena, you just stack colors and pray to God that the board is favorable to you.

This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Only way BK is going to perform well in diamond is to strip Grimm and give him every emblem. I ran BK at 10-11 for a while and would get knocked out of diamond some nights. He needs a lot of emblems to consistently perform, he needs to survive to fire more than once ideally and to do that he needs all emblems to pump up armor and hp.

oh god yes bk is good, dont get me wrong. if ursena was more available there would be a strong case made for her to unseat telluria. in my opinon.

I currently run White Rabbit +9 / Zeline + 9 / BK (4/63) / Brynhild +19 / Seshat +14 and I probably win as many defences as I lose and stat around 2500 cups.