I need nature heroes

I decided to not use any coins on this atlantis because I only have 2 green heroes over 3* and there are no featured hereos or hotm that are nature. I don’t want to do an elemental summons because I already have a tc20. To make matters worse, both nature heroes are Margaret. Now you see my weakness. I mean, emblemed Berden is great and all, but…

Ideas on strategy to capitalize on best chance, albeit small, to hit on a good 4 or 5 star. I’m not scared to save gems for 3 or 4 months to increase that chance. I have 13 eht right now that I’m going to save some for Christmas because Buddy seems fun.

2 Likes

I’m c2p if that helps. I think 30 dollars in 8 months.

Kingston will be HOTM in October if you want to wait for him nature five star hero.

1 Like

If you want elemental specific heroes, even if classics, the best bet is likely still the Elemental Portal. If you have enough gems to do a 10x pull, chances are you “might” draw a Melendor, Caedmon, Little John, or Skittleskull in amongst them. Not optimal, but at least you could get someone in the 4*. If you are lucky, hopefully you can draw a Lianna out of it too.

However, if you are thinking long term and are hoarding gems, you may wish to get more TC20s running so by the time you hoard enough gems again, you might have already had some 4* or 5* “classic” Nature heroes by then. I am F2P, and with TC20 x 3, I now essentially have no further need for Fire / Nature Elemental summon portals because I have at least one copy of every 3* to 5* classic heroes in those elements.

2 Likes

That should correspond with the Halloween event too correct? That way I could use those 13 eht’s I’ve been saving and get a chance at hotm. Are there any green heroes in that event?

In addition to Buddy, the only other one in the event is Mother North (November/December). The one in October is Return to Morlovia, unless they change it, there are no green heroes in that event.

1 Like

I like your idea of hoarding and getting after more tc20’s. I’ll only pay, in gems or real cash, for hereos I can’t get for free. I would count Atlantis as worth gems or a small amount of cash.

1 Like

That solidifies it. Save a lot of ehts for Christmas and maybe pull in October for Atlantis to try for hotm.

Who knows, maybe they’ll feel bad for the old gal and she’ll get a big boost and suddenly I’ll be alright with 2 of them. She seems like one of the worst heroes in the game.

Beta beat seems to really like Kingston. Might not be released that way, but enticing for my team as long as he’s better than Marge.

1 Like

It does correspond with Halloween, however I wasn’t playing last year during Halloween I had taken a break from the game so someone else will need to answer whether the event had nature heroes cause the only one I’m aware of is Victor dark hero.

1 Like

From Return to Morlovia
Vlad (3* Dark)
Valeria (4* Ice)
Victor (5* Dark)

1 Like

Cookie Settings