I Need Help Putting My Frustrations Into Context

Honestly time to move on to a better more supportive group happens all the time and you may outgrow the tired vets.

1 Like

One day you will find good one, I found my 1305 days ago XD

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to start with a great alliance that has helped me to grow and has supported my efforts. That said, at one time our leader became inactive. No word, nothing. We chose to reform into a new alliance and do quite well.

No, we don’t win every war. We are not in the top 100. That’s okay though, it works for us. We celebrate each other’s success and are there for the bad times that inevitably happen. Real life or otherwise. We have become a family, and it is awesome.

I urge you to find this for yourself. Take your active people with you and create what you want or find a place where you are comfortable. It may take a bit.

If you have been there 2 years and are only hitting 4* titans…well, loyalty is a great thing that someone will cherish properly. Good luck in your search!

2 Likes

Don’t leave the alliance until you aren’t locked in war (matchmaking or during).

As long as you leave once war is done, your progress won’t be affected for PoV.

Your progress for the war chest will be affected though, but that’s because war chests are alliance specific. When you join a new alliance, you’ll get reduced participation % in the first time you open it, but it’ll reset back to 100% next time if you participate in all their wars.

2 Likes

Thanks Dave. I didn’t even consider the war chest, but l can live with that.