- I downloaded the app and joined the game
- I quickly realized I needed to join an “alliance”
- I joined an alliance and have stuck with it and progressed over the past few months along with a few others that were able to join.
- There are six or seven active members on a stagnant roster of 30
- I guess we hold our own? I wouldn’t really know because I’ve never been in another alliance, but we do ok “I guess?” Even though we rarely win an alliance war or defeat a four start Titan
- I’ve expressed on a couple occasions a possible need to clear a few inactives to make way for those that might benefit us, but nobody ever responds. The chat is pretty much dead.
So anyway, I left an exhausting run of playing Game Of Thrones over the past couple of years and don’t want to repeat that. Along with Discord, emails, and the personal phone calls that came along with it.
How does an alliance in this game work? If a leader or co-leader becomes inactive are others able to pick up the torch and make decisions? I know there have been some people that have been dropped from our alliance and new members have joinedbso I know somebody is still capable of doing these things, but why hold on to so many members that have been inactive for so long and keep the roster full at 30? What is the point in that? Is there one or some members incapable of being dropped? I don’t really understand how it works.
Anyway this was my last alliance post
Any insight into how the mechanics of the “hierarchy” in this game would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance