I’m ready to spend 13000 gems to get Xmas hero's didn't found epic or legendary

Yes budget it and all will be fine! When you out of gem just move on , will have other event with other awesome heroes to pull with cheap gem offer, so this game not cause u mad and upset

1 Like

Would be funny if SG staff liked your post but they are probably forbidden from liking it. Would be hilarious if they did

1 Like

To put this into perspective, an alliance mate spent over 400 dollars US on season 2 to try and get Inari / Mitsuko or both. Got neither.’
That same person spent 300 dollars US trying to get Guinevere last go round. Nope.
700 dollars US laughs at you 130 dollars US. :slight_smile:

Okay, if it’s just one person I can see you squeaking. A different alliance mate spent 300 dollars trying for Victor in Halloween event. Nope. more than double your gems.

More money does NOT equal results.

Save your money. Be happier. become C2P (cheap-to-play) or F2P (free-to-play).
Fewer expectations, heavier wallet, happier surprises.

3 Likes

No he doesn’t. $20k/month puts him WAAAAY over minimum wage… top 5%.

7 Likes

Lol if 20k/month is minimum wage, i want a demotion

7 Likes

Ahem!

Please read Forum Rules so I don’t have to edit or delete posts.

(I deeply suspect the $20k/mo post was to wind up the OP. Again, trolling is against Forum Rules.) :slight_smile:

Sorry blush

1 Like

How about 20k a year is minimum wage?
You spend money in this game hoping to actually get the desired outcome. But really you are just gambling for non tangible outcomes. Only go in with how much you are willing to lose.

2 Likes

I spend within my entertainment budget. If I am willing (for example) to drop $30-40 on a movie, popcorn, drink and candy for two, I am fine with spending that here.

Other people may have larger or smaller budget than me. Your mileage may vary. Naturally, don’t exceed your budget on an ephemeral product like a big-screen movie watching or in-game app. :wink:

2 Likes

Even though you get a 3* guaranteed, you are gambling for a chance to get 4*/5* heroes of your dreams.

You are absolutely correct when you repeat the gambling principle of “if you can’t afford to lose it, don’t gamble with it.”

2 Likes

This is exactly how hubby and I look at it. We’ve gotten away from spending $40 for a movie and popcorn for 2. Instead we do Empires and Puzzles with a Redbox rental chaser. The seats are more comfortable and my Carmel popcorn is better than anything at the theater :grin:

4 Likes

Freshly made too!!!

1 Like

Thats a great idea, love it