I’m Looking For A New Alliance

3 posts were split to a new topic: Looking for American alliance

Hi Ragnarok,
I am the leader of Critical Miss alliance, we have a solid crew of international veteran players, we not only support each other with our progress and stats! but we also have a lot of fun and have become really good friends with some meetings in real life even! We consistently take down 9* Titans and making that the goal with 10* now. We are struggling at the moment with a few players that have the same tp as you, but do not have the selection of heroes to cope with these higher titans with damage and survivability. We are in the process of creating a sister alliance, I propose we merge those players with your smaller alliance and you join us? We are really into AW and enjoy that, we just hope that they sort out the unfair matching asap! However, we do our best and love working out strategies and basically having as much fun as possible!
If you have done the full campaign, and are similar lvl to us with a good stock of heroes for titans and aw, please consider Critical Miss, all the best to you and your search!!

Update: We have already made the merge with another alliance: Woragon [CM]

We have people from all over the world, so faulty english is not a problem, we speak english there. No, you do not have to participate in war if you do not feel like it. We also have sister alliances with different titans, so you can try whatever suits you best :slight_smile:
You can look for the Black Pearl, with Khaldris Shadowdancer as leader

Faradawn, your suggestion is interesting, but since I’m not the leader and he is in fact MIA, I just don’t see how we could make it work.

After much consideration and checking out all the alliances that have posted here, I chose Warriors of war. No disrespect intended to the others; some I felt were too strong for my level, and I felt I would hold them back. Others I thought were a little under powered, and I wouldn’t fit in. Warriors of Warbjust seems like the best fit for me right now.

Thanks to all for your posts and interest.

2 Likes

Ragnarock, do you want to come to the Renegados dos infernos? vague arrangement, because we have players who are far away

As I said, I’ve already chosen an alliance. Thank you for the offer, tho.

Hi Palace X only asks for 1400 trophies

And Palace X is an excellent Alliance, you should take a look @Ragnarock

Hello, I just joined THE ORACLES OF THE RAVEN. Ver active alliance, nice chats, etc. I’m helping to fill the alliance so we can all get stronger. Come and have a look! All the best, Matheus.

player found a home