I’m Looking For A New Alliance

I’m currently a Co Leader of a smaller Alliance. The leader and one co leader are MIA; all other co leaders have left, and things are falling apart.

So, I’m looking for a solid Alliance to join. About me:

My team is 3400+ in power, usually around 1700-1800 cups. I hit the Titan as much as I can and participate in AW. Full disclosure - my team is as strong as it will get, at least for a while, and I don’t have much of a bench. I am a F2P player in this game and progress is slow but steady.

What I’m looking for - an Alliance where some of the members are comparable to me, and where all members are active. One thing that has really started bothering me is members who join, are active for a week and then disappear. Clear those clowns out ASAP!

If I sound like a good fit for your alliance, tell me why I should join you. I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

@Ragnarock, here’s what we’re about:

ralaxed, friendly chat ✓
mix of skills and experience ✓
active and positive ✓
KILL ALL THE TITANS!!! ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
If you answered yes, then join us at Guardians of Terra!

You’d be around top three in our alliance.

Hi Ragnarock,
we’d love to have you at Steelworkers. They are part of a 3-alliance group. Steelworkers mostly have people over 3000 team power. Everyone is active. So you’d fit in just fine. I’m also F2P as a heads up, so I understand the slow struggle. Most of our members are friendly and chatty and get along well together and stay for a long while. We don’t usually have a bunch of rotating spots (unless they move within the group of alliances). Feel free to join if interested, or message me if you have questions. Thanks!

BDG

We have 2 spots atm mixed nuts - special blend, we are on 9 and 10. Sometimes 8 when we pass. Incase you wanna hear more, find me in the app: line. Line id: tkristensen

Hi, come to “DNA Brazukas” we are looking for players with your profile, we have 22 members active now all with more than 3 months with us, we want to complete all 30 slots witgh active members

Check out Ishtar!
We are a very loyal group. Many of us have been together from the start ( almost a year now.)We have 2 Sister Alliances as well. We are a very supportive bunch of players from different parts of the World. We have a few spots open. Come and give us a try…what have you got to lose? Hope to see you at Ishtar! If not, good luck to finding a new Alliance!

Hi Ragnarock
If you’re a Veteran then check out Vets of Honor
We are an active alliance , currently fighting 8* Titans. We have a mix of experienced and reasonably newer members. Also use Line across our sister alliances for a great Vets community. We would both benefit from you joining us after the war, when there will be a place available then. I’m Chris in the game and also on Line under the same if you’re interested

@Ragnarock you sound like you’d fit well into The Lone Strangers. Our top 5 are comparable to you. We have a requirement of daily titan hits and that’s about it. Inactive members are kicked after 2 misses. No chat, line or discord required. War participation optional. Currently battling an 8* titan. Come check us out!

Hi Ragnarock

If you are still looking for an ally you should also consider Team Light. We are an active ally dealing with 9*-10* titans. We help each other and work together in AW. Most of us have been here for a long time (20 players for more than half a year!), so there is no chaos with players coming and going every couple of weeks. I think you would fit well to our team :slight_smile:

Steelworkers is a grand alliance! If I ever leave mine I would go there

Would these alliances willing to have an 1800 cup member?

I would love to have you join warriors of war, my door is open for you if you’re interested. We all get along great and we’re on 7 star titans. Come on over:)

Sure! Cups are not so important to us. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that 9* and 10* titans are probably a bit frustrating to deal with in the beginning (I assume your ally is fighting much weaker titans?). However, that’s no problem for us, we all went through that at some point. You are welcome to join!

We don’t have a cup requirement, all we ask is you hit the Titan , take part in the war and are active

Studders, sorry but I’m not a vet. Thanks for your interest. Spiced Nuts has since said I wouldn’t make the cut there, and I think they are right. Considering the other offers, will probably choose one by tomorrow. If anyone else would like to woo me, now is the time. Thanks to all for your responses!

Come join Spartacus Army and you will never ask for a better alliance!

Searched Spartacus Army and came up empty…

We would be an excellent fit for you. We are the Ruthless Warriors, under Murphs leadership. We are mature, friendly, active and well moderated for inactivity. Your team strenghth would be a perfect fit and all we expect is you be as active as possible. We struggle taking out 6 star titans and could really use your help.

No problem Ragnarock, good luck in your new alliance

You are welcome to try us, The Black Pearl. We fight 8* and 9* titans. Honestly, we are close to boycotting the wars. We are mature, friendly and have many f2p in our ranks. All we ask for are titan hits, and notice if for some reason you have to be absent.