I’m back on the market! A player who is a dream to manage and ability to produce

I require a top 50-90 alliance finisher in both mythic titan and alliance event. Most provide pictures of both please.

I compete, I might not always show when you call. But I’m always on time bay ba. I posted here prior a few months ago. I think the last time my three started out as I was entitled and arrogant. Although I know what I will provide to any alliance. I’m not annoying and self absorbed in chat. I’m helpful involved when I’m not working. When I am working or partnering I speak softly carry a big stick. My times like that I will type little text but show up and do what’s needed with out any need to being handled. Ido read the banners and hold up on certain things when that’s what’s needed. Or do my job like normal when it’s game on as usual.

I don’t miss war flags or titan flags but if you kill it just after I fall asleep in less then 8 hours I need my sleep and won’t set an alarm to wake up. I work high risk job hundreds of feet in the air I don’t watch Monday night, Thursday night or Sunday night football because I need my sleep so I am not waking up early and actually I prefer an alliance that does what I do for others. If I see others have not woken up yet and the titan is melting quickly I will sit on my flags and except a C grade just so others can get any grade. I hope your lot would do the same for me.

I pay to play on group things you buy I buy we all buy.

I am not going to your feeder alliance unless it can post its in top 50-90 in both mythic titan and alliance events all others sorry your just not what I’m looking for.

This is me in picture formimage

Misfitqt is my line feel free to reach me there I have a gut feeling that how you who are worthy would want to reach me.

I would consider the North family of alliances if you haven’t found an alliance yet. @Julia can probably help figure out the best place for you. They typically have 4-5 in top 100 on mythic Titan and I assume the same in the challenge event, but I do not know this for sure since the event is new and I was not a member during it.

3 Likes

start your own alliance.

1 Like

Update troops

Hey buddy… You might want to talk to @SpartanQueen … you’d definitely fit in at Rogue Sanctuary - the newest alliance in the Rogue family pushing for top 25.

GL in your E&P journey

Edit There is now only one spot left at Sanctuary, so timing is everything :wink:

Thanks for your message. I am advertising to replace a member who left an alliance that all ready achieved top 50-80 in alliance event and mythic titan. I can replace their fair share and also bring stability. I settle in and do what’s required of me with zero managing.
I am all ready in an alliance that’s just under the line. And honestly many players off from realistically achieving my goals. I believe it’s beyond my abilities to help many player do their required share in an alliance. I can only really effect my scores and see that not matter how much I over achieve the deficit is beyond my ability. I want to join other players that all ready to what’s required.

Well good luck my friend.
Rogue Sanctuary is now full.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.