I love this game

I have been playing this game for 10 months and I have only 4 5-star players. It’s all season 1 heroes that’s just not fair

If you are F2P - it’s OK. This game primarily focused on P2W

5 Likes

Sadly you Got to spend big to get big.

1 Like

I was nowhere near your roster after 10 months, especially in terms of 5 stars and the amount of emblems.

4 Likes

I agree, it is normal, if you are free to play and pulling with free coins only.
However, I see you have some nice heroes you can play with and even beat some 5* defenses. It is only about driving you expectations right way.

2 Likes

Yes, progression bites. What level are your training houses and castle? Would concentrate on maxing those and u can start summoning 5*. Then build hero academy and when maxed you can attempt swap out 5* heroes. Recommend start saving ascension materials especially for blue and purple… they are most populated 5* i believe in the game…

2 Likes

I started to play a few weeks ago and I agree, this is by far the most stingy game I’ve ever played. I don’t even have a full team of 3 star heroes. I know gacha games, I’ve played a few and all others gave me a few 10x pull here and there, typically once a month. Here, nothing at all.

1 Like

I play for 2,5 year. Still didn’t get season 2 legendary. Yes, I spent some money. Dont know how many summons I did during atlantis, but maybe around 150, I got only obakan and anzogh. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am not going to advocate SG but you can make some 3* via Training center 10.
Thats how it is and I a bit wonder why you still keep playing this “stingy” game for a few weeks.

1 Like

If you’re not defending, why such an aggressive tone? Am I accountable to you of how I use my time? Why don’t you assume that I have my reasons or ask questions if you’re that curious? Here, i’ll tell you: because I thought it could be better later. But it’s not.

1 Like

Lovely to call my tone aggressive :slight_smile:

Anyway, I play this game nearly 16 months and not saying it is always generous but I still like it and play.

Peace!

2 Likes

How much do you spend?

1 Like

I take it the topic heading is sarcastic, judging by the comments?

3 Likes

Have you wondered why you still have people playing this gatcha game after 2, 2.5, 3+ years? A major contributing factor to that is exactly the same thing that you see as a problem - the fact that it is stingy, and it is difficult to get heroes. If everyone was able to more easily obtain better heroes and ascension mats then a lot of the drivers for continuing to play would be gone.

1 Like

After 10 months I only had one 5*: a Domitia. You’re doing pretty good!

4 Likes

At that stage I just had Thorne… I kept levelling him and levelling him and was just not understanding why he wasn’t doing better than my 4*s

2 Likes

For me it may have been a bit after, but TC 20 gave me a Vivica, Elena and Sartana in just 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Don’t pay attention, your life - your rules!

1 Like

The fact that so many people on this forum defend stinginess … as if they couldn’t enjoy their effort and rewards. As if they liked begging for scraps and playing with same old heroes over and over again.

I don’t know, i usually play games to progress, get the best gear, advance my hero and so forth. Then i like to play and enjoy being the boss of the world. Usually i keep playing for hours after i complete the main quest, running around in my OP gear and just enjoy the gameplay.

Here it’s like… “You can’t have too many 5* and whatever, the game will be boring/finished/worthless!”

Um what ?

4 Likes

I suggest you spend $300
You will see the effect soon

1 Like