I left my phone at work šŸ“± ...What can I do so I feel like I'm still playing?

Go for a run or bike ride.

2 Likes

Poke someone on the street, take out your five Playmobil figures (or M.A.S.K. action figures e.g.) from your childhood, yell at the poked person ā€œWhere are your heroes? This is a raid!!!ā€ and wait what will happenā€¦

3 Likes

Now youā€™re speaking my language. I had Firecrackerā€¦the pickup that sprung up into a monster truck with machine guns under the bonnet :smiley:

2 Likes

Tap some pigeons in front of the town hall.

3 Likes

Watch a film the little mermaid , or aquaman and shout 'Atlantis rises "!
:joy:

7 Likes

If you want the most authentic E&P experience, I recommend gathering the materials for a building project, then scheduling a contractorā€¦

5 Likes

Take up martial arts. Insist that everyone who spars with you wear the same color belt as you so that you donā€™t lose out on the 10% experience bonus.

7 Likes

Gather your family and go fight some group on the street dont worry you have family defense bonus

7 Likes

Honestly, just open a bag of skittles (original) on a saucer and try to allign them for creating GEMS , for the @zephyr1 Thanos Challenge thread

:arrow_down_small::record_button::male_sign::small_orange_diamond::small_blue_diamond:

6 Likes

Fry some crypt mushrooms with common herbs in oil and call it 5 star ascension material!
Or just install an emulator on your computer to play E&P there :wink:

3 Likes

That really made my dayā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arrange your closet so your shirts all hang in mono colour teamsā€¦

3 Likes

Flush money down the toilet.

12 Likes

Ahahaha winner

Ā£20 characters

2 Likes

Kick a few puppies? Find all prime numbers between 1-1000? Draw a picture of Zeline wearing suspenders? Dress up like Kash and jump out of trashcans at unsuspecting neighbors?

1 Like

Does wearing suspenders improve ones artistic ability? :thinking:

1 Like

ā€¦when you fix her pic on a heavy stone plate while wearing those maybeā€¦

1 Like

Form a 7x5 grid out of Fruit Loops, and have at it! (pull out more from the box to replace the matches you eat). Have your family give you a piece of ham and a quarter every time your matches knock over the salt shaker.

6 Likes

Minus the shorts? YES :wink:

The place, any corridor.

Blind your childrens and wife eyes with a band.

Give them some sticks like broomstick, mopā€¦

Then cross the corridor while they try to hit you.

After this post the % of hit and missed shots.

Enjoy The Wu Experience.

PD if in any time E&P opens a theme Park, this patent is mine :wink:

8 Likes