I left my phone at work šŸ“± ...What can I do so I feel like I'm still playing?

Obviously, talking to my wife, playing Nerf with the kids or enjoying the local park are completely unreasonable ideas

What can I do at home so that I feel like Iā€™m still enjoying the roller-coaster that is E&P?

My thoughts so farā€¦

• Rename one of my children ā€˜Alpha Gryphonā€™ and throw something at them once every 4 hours.
  • Dig up the garden looking for iron
  • Eat a gluten and wheat and bread free ham sandwich
  • Tell my wife to wave whenever I poke her
  • Ask for change at the shops and sulk if they give me any silver coins
  • Sit in bed wearing just a cape and pair of gloves
  • Design a ā€˜board gameā€™ version of E&P with coloured marbles, dice and an 800 page rule book
38 Likes

Try to color and swap your floorā€™s tiles! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

If you are the adventurous traveler type, maybe you can visit a desert to find some darts or a volcano for some rings.

10 Likes

If you like the thrill give your kids some chainmail shirts and throw some poison darts

6 Likes
  1. Dress up as your favorite HOTM.

2. Hunt down your neighbors, and eat them. Donā€™t feel bad about it, theyā€™re just feeders compared to you anyway.

3. Use their bones and belts to craft mana pots. Youā€™re gonna need those when the police titans starts looking for you.

4. If you canā€™t win against said titans, fill your bathtub with water. Sink in till you start taking damageā€¦

5. Game Overā€¦

I guess those suggestions are kinda mean, my bad :sweat_smile:

19 Likes

Iā€™ll wear the wings, but not a fan of the new underwear

10 Likes

Go to the store for a 6-pack of WE flasks

12 Likes

If you have a tropical fish tank, stare at it longingly while burning Ā£50 notes. When youā€™re out of money, have one of your family point and go ā€œHa ha!ā€ Simpsons-Nelson style. :wink:

6 Likes

orā€¦just install bluestacks on any PC.

6 Likes

bahahahahaha this x10

7 Likes

Time for a bedroom tournament. Prepare your def and hope for less than 4 losses. Get orbs and some trap tools.

Just call your wife Aife and your done. You may show her Richards hammer. She can steal your mana, too. Try to get 3 in a row and donā€™t forget to raise your talents for a delay.

You probably will leave the phone at work a lot of times for such rare events in the future.

:wink:

15 Likes

How about not wearing underwear then, itā€™d attract even more policemenā€¦ er titans.

5 Likes

Iā€™m F2Pā€¦so Iā€™ll have to stand in the pet shop and not buy anything :rofl:

7 Likes

Start looking for geckos in the garden, calling them Muggy.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve suggested itā€¦and been Silenced

7 Likes

This made me laugh till i about cried. Iā€™ll try and add mine, [though u might have your phone by now,].

Feed your kids lots of ham and tell them theyā€™ll level up soon.

Put your kids on the offensive side, and throw pine cones

7 Likes

ā€œBorrowā€ a phone from your wife or children, make it so they canā€™t find you obviously, and proceed to install E&P, log in with your account andā€¦ profit! :joy:

Then, you must post an ā€œYou know you've been playing Empires too much whenā€ entry to confess what youā€™ve done. :laughing:

6 Likes

Ooh, this is good.
(20)

Well you could always go back to work, break into the office and take your phone back. Then you could drive to the closest parking lot and play E&P. Or better yet set the game on auto play while you drive

3 Likes

Throw various meats, gloves and warm coats at family members while screaming ā€œASCEND!!!ā€

12 Likes