I just pulled azlar

I have few 5 stars is azlar any good? Would a grazul azlar wilbur make a viable core for an attack team? Maybe brynhilde to give azlar a mana boost? And one other hero? Maybe tarlak forvtile damage or caedmon for dispelling? I included screen headshot of my hethos as well Screenshot_20200706-210615_Empires

Considering you appear to be relatively new to the game, you will find it easy to get distracted by shiny, new toys. :wink: Azlar is a decent classic 5* red hero. He was my first 5* hero when I started. He will be a staple of your offensive and defensive teams for some time until you get someone better.

But with that said, experience says you will get more out of your roster if you focus initially on building out a stable of 3* heros followed by 4* heros. These will get you a very long ways through tournaments, quests, events, raids, wars and titans. It will also allow you to complete these things and win ascension materials needed to eventually level 5* heros.

You should complete leveling 3* heros like
Bane
Hawkmoon
Carver
Keilie
Shadereave

There are several others that will be very helpful as well.

You then you should complete leveling 4* heros like
Boldtusk
Tiburtus
Rigard
Melander
Boril
Wilber
Kiril

Along with a host of others.

These will get you a roster that you can use in any of the contest that come up.

I hope this helps. :wink:

3 Likes