I heard a rumor- 5* like scratch off, X total

Yes, I bet that if you only do event/elemental summons you got more 5* heroes than epic summon :grin:

1 Like

10x pulls, be it for troops or heroes, its always the best gem usage but don’t mean that you have increased chances to take 4* or 5* heroes doing elemental summons.

For the OP, that rumor is not true at all and it only were unlucky.

That’s exactly because SG has never provided any odds for the summon gate that this theory is not just your everyday BS. Why keeping the odds secret, if we more or less figured already out with the community?
The only good reason i see is that is not a fixed amount, but they surely can’t tell that (not exactly a fair treatment for their customers) nor the opposite (if they lie and get caught, i guess this may be some kind of fraud). So be silent is the most efficient way to do as they pleased.

As i said, the primary reason to act like this for me is to kept an eye on the quantity of heroes released.
But actually it may be simply business improvement or other game management, take your pick.

The fact is, if someone, anyone, of SG come here and say out and clear “Odds are this…!” i trust them immediately. Why not? They said it.
But as long as they keep silent it’s only normal for people to think and believe the most amazing things.
Trust is something that you gain (in this case with trasparency) and not something that people throw at you blindly.

Yah, but they came out and said "we don’t change board content when you double or triple up on colors, it’s still all “random” (I say “random” in quotes because color tile amounts are random, it’s just adjusted NOT to have matches), but people STILL keep believing they are being screwed by doubling up on the tank.

2 Likes

Exactly, and you can extract 2 informations about that:

1. many people just want to see the world on fire (yes, i’m the Batman)

2. SG took their time/go out of their way to clarify boards, but not odds. And thats suspicious.

Wow you’re a baller! I’m sorry for your bad luck. The way I look at it even if you get a 5* if you don’t have the right ascension material they will still be weak. Focus on at least 2 good 4* teams first so that you’re strong enough finish those quests/war/titans/events for ascension items and rush that training camp 20. Good luck!

Not really. They’ve stated in the FAQ the boards color distribution is random, so when people espouse crazy theories that say “you’re lying to us”, that’s stepping in and saying “no, what we said was correct”.

That’s vastly different than not telling people summon odds, which they’ve never said anything about other than “tc20 has better 5 star odds than summon gates”.

1 Like

I’ve often wondered with my finger hovering above the summon button if there were a better or worse time to do the pulls.

For example maybe at the very end of an event the summon odds are better because most have already done their pulls? Or maybe the beginning is better. Or maybe neither is.

Maybe even a certain time of day can be better than others… based on times zone and where the most active players, etc

Or also maaaaaaybe I just need to go take a walk and look at some trees and a cloud lol :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::cloud:

2 Likes

I have a system for getting a 5* when doing a 10x pull and it has not failed me so far, always pulling at least 1x 5* hero on 10x pull.:slight_smile:
my daughter does the lottery for me and for some reason always winning (around 8-9 10x pull) :slight_smile:
I`ve tried twice by myself and not even a single 5* appeared, lesson learned :slight_smile:

Yes, it may be slightly different because they defend what they already said, but don’t change the fact that it is at least “sospicious” be very clear on a random mechanic of the game, and unclear on another random mechanic of the game.

Still, i don’t want to fingering SG of anything and i don’t really care. Their game, they can do whatever they want.
But at the same time we have the right to say whatever we want on this topic, at least until they make that clear :slightly_smiling_face:

Blockquote
I heartly and honestly believe that luck (and bad luck) are attached from the moment you create your account.

I have thought about this once. I started the game few hours after my bf, he constantly pulls 5* heroes but me.

There is no ways to prove it but who knows?

$2000 is 770 summons. The chances of getting only 2 5*s is so incredibly slim, it’s practically impossible.

Feels like you’re telling someone who was struck by lightning, that it happening twice is so uncommon that they are safe and won’t get struck again.

All I can say is I hope you have super luck with TC 20. I probably would not be here talking about it if I spent $2000 since my wife would have killed me

5 Likes

To the OP mad thanks for supporting the game like you have. I have spent some money but nit that much. Everytime i’ve sprung for gems the slot machine has been stingy. Now I only buy gems if my TC pulls a 5*…as a thank you to the game.

2 Likes

It is probabley true and it’s getting to be known now to all who still play that’s why there has been a drop in people paying for things because people don’t to pay and get nothing in return I won’t be paying for any more and when you report it or discuss it on here nothing is done about it, I’m done complaining about it for nothing to change…

I agree.

However, I wish I had recorded this one fight, Apparently software doesn’t check fo “zero matches “.

Had an initial board with “zero matches “, auto shuffle, huge combo, wiped out half the opponents without me even touching the board.

1 Like

If I may add my two cents, you have to understand this is a Gacha game. Things would be easier if, like in Fire Emblem Heroes, we had the percentage of a 5-star showing up, and if this percentage grew slowly if we did a pull session without a 5-star.

That said, my experience with Gacha says you have to be patient. Don’t spend money you don’t have.

2 Likes

Now THAT would be awesome.

But then again … who would find out if they don’t play straight?
Do you really think they would let you see the code?

I’m simply assuming that they can actually think, and won’t do something so blatantly stupid when there are ways to milk customers for money that don’t actually screw them over.

1 Like

Wow. I just read the wiki for Gacha and it fits the bill so perfectly. Thanks for your post!

Very insightful read for anyone interested in understanding why and how this game is tugging at their wallet as hard as it is.

1 Like