I haven't mushroom...which of these is a fun guy? NEW POLL POST #30

As a vvvC2P, I rarely have several game changing projects at the same time so I throw everything at the best hero I have.

I’ve been fortunate to max Liana, Tyr and Anzogh back to back so I’m looking forward to a break from the 5* crawl. :grin:

3 Likes

You inspire greatness in your fellow humans

2 Likes

Define “greatness” …
lol @voidstrike :kissing_heart:

Crap. I’m probably going to run out of likes again today.

2 Likes

In light of that I would say do Kvasir first then, just because knocking out projects vs. getting stuck on one due to feeder shortages or whatever is much better for one’s general temperament

2 Likes

Why not just colour feed them all? Get them all done faster than off colour feeding them all one at a time.

1 Like

Yes, it’s faster overall, but none of them will be useful in the meantime, so I’ll probably do one at a time in case I can use one in a tournament

1 Like

Unless I’m pushing a 5* through top tier I stick to on colour. I hate the waste on it unless its going to be super useful

1 Like

ì find this to be a myth. deliberate power leveling of a 3* hero means maxing out one out in a couple hours. I’ve maxed three 3* in a day before.

the moment you are sharing the wealth and spreading out the feed, it takes forever for the heroes to finish. I only do this when I have no heroes I care about leveling. I’ve had a second joon that’s been being leveled up for almost 2 years now :rofl:

1 Like

What! What! What!
Teaxs rattle snake
Middle finger what
Beer
What!
Sonya :+1:

1 Like

BUMP!!

Who next?

• Cat’s Your Lot
  • Cleavey Rider