I have started Hero Academy-10, Have you?

While I understand frustration of not getting desired heroes quickly… reading your comment, questions popped up:

• All summons pulls are EQUALLY painfully low % CHANCE, when it comes to getting desired heroes & SUMMONS are mainly a Paid source… where you have many times on the forum expressed your frustration of money being wasted due to not getting good pulls !!
    BUT
  • Despite HA-10 being a FREE source that provides a chance to get heroes… is equally bad source according to you …

So, what is better… paid disappointment or FREE chance… possibility !!

My OP is aimed at players BECOMING AWARE - considering the difference of the above two points / questions which gets lost in emotional outbursts…
&
using the in-Game resources instead of ONLY criticising it / things !

The current bouquet of heroes available in HA-10 makes it worth while to permanently run it after a certain level… which is my experience … NOW… till I discover or learn anything new !

Cheers :slight_smile:

That’s because it’s not exactly free. It costs an enormous amount of food and recruits. And it has the opportunity cost of being run over a level that trains troops, which is guaranteed advantage over a gamble on getting something useful. There are plenty of reasons a paying player and even some f2p players may not want to run HA10.

Dude i never said HA10 is bad source… I just said “frustration” idk what something else u read in my text🤔

Read your :innocent: initial comment & then, read mine… :smiling_imp:

It’s not a paid option & everything comes from in-game source = 100% free.

Opportunity cost is player choice dependent & not game thing…

8th HA-10 result : Vivica to Vela

3 Likes

I started it today morning. I don’t have every season 1 5* heroes, so I’ll be glad to get anyone but Richard or Quintus. We’ll see in 7 days.

1 Like

In three years of playing I have 16 non season one heroes and 2 costumes for season one heroes (five stars only). That’s about six “special” heroes a year. With 10% chance hero academy will essentially double my chance at getting special heroes.

I’ve also gotten a few season one heroes I didn’t already have.

As soon as it was released I devoted all base building to getting it up and running. It took about a year from when I made that decision.

I highly recommend hero academy 10 for fellow f2p players. I can see why p2p players would not get as much value from it.

4 Likes

Exactly, a P2P player will already have these heroes, and unless they are looking for S1 costumes, HA10 can be seen as useless and running troop/hero feeders is probably better. But as a F2P, it costs minimal resources (relatively speaking) after the initial start up costs for essentially the best chance of any portal for non-S1 5* heroes. They may be old, but still valuable. It may take some time (I finally got a non-S1 hero, Onatel, after 41 trainings). But, I have plenty of mats to ascend due to the fact I don’t have many heroes and have been stockpiling AMs.

6 Likes

I am looking for S1-Costumes for : Leo, Vivica, Kadilen & have decided to not spend in the costume chamber at all.

Few more event heroes that can come at their own pace from HA10 as am full with 3/70s… just gotta keep it running…

Academy Lv10

I built Academy Lv10 for access to HA10 retraining

I have little use for HA01 to HA09 ( rumor says a lot of Beta testers expressed this opinion )

3x, including duplicate, 5* 1.1 heroes each color

If your roster does not have, 3x, including duplicate, 5* 1.1 heroes of each color ( total of 15 heroes ) then running 2x to 3x RT20 is better than running HA10

3x unique, decent 5* heroes

Once you have, 3x, including duplicate, 5* 1.1 heroes of each color ( total of 15 heroes ) then

If your roster does not have, 3x unique, decent 5* heroes of each color ( total of 15 heroes ) then running HA10 is better than running 3x RT20

Food ( see notes )

HA10 costs

6.44 m food, and 1,500 recruits, per 40 days

If you do not need HA10, especially Classic base 5* heroes without costumes, that is a lot of food, and recruits, you could be using elsewhere just for a chance at a new hero

Click for math, and advice, discussion

Continuously

I plan to continuously run both HA10 retraining Legendary heroes, and RT12 Guaranteed rare recruit training ( see notes ), since they are a better deal than running 3x Legendary recruit training for my roster

RT20 is an extremely low bar to clear when trying to compliment a game mechanic

RT12 ( see notes )

RT12 for near unlimited food hoarding ( thanks Atlantis Rising, and Advanced House Lv10, for recruits )

while

consuming 1x 1* ascension item, 22.5 recruits, and 82 k food per day

bonus Hero XP from duplicate 3* heroes

HA10 ( see notes )

HA10 for being cheaper than 1x RT20 when just getting duplicates ( see notes )

See also

([Play style, Guide] No regrets Lab v2.0 and Academy)

Notes

Click for notes

Food

Academy Lv01

([Implemented - V35] Alternate Raid and War defense formations - Please add your ideas and comments here!)

I built Academy Lv01 for access to Raid formations

HA10 versus RT20

HA10 & RT12 versus RT20

Beta opinions

FIN

You might not, but I certainly do, it’s been great in helping me get my troops to lvl 30.

Fin (lol)

I have started and I have already stopped it…

Not worth it… They are giving everyone 99% S1 5* heroes… And I am out of it!

As f2p I deduced that with the summoning odds for HA10 compared to what I had averaged in 3 years of playing running HA10 would in the long run double my annual non-S1 5* results from 2 to 4. So far it has actually been better than that, with 3 non-S1 5* and 2 non-dupe costumes in 32 retrains.

But it is definitely not a solution for dupe heroes. I have pulled more dupes from other sources than I have consumed in HA10 while running it.

2 Likes

Good

I am glad

Personally, it costs too much and takes too long

Notes

Click for notes

Leveling troops

FIN

Cookie Settings