Thanks very much

I have a problem with my Titan battle and I don’t know what should I do because my allianz they say to me you have good Heroes and weak attack normally when I go in there Titan battle it doesn’t matter each Titan is coming nothing is coming for me if I need purple is not coming purple if I need yellow is not coming yellow if I need red is not coming red it’s need blue is not coming blue what should I do because he’s shame for me thank you

Hi @Spartacus198105

Welcome to the forum

I’m not sure what that means…it might have translated badly. Can you try again?

3 Likes

Ok, that’s better.

Do you have a weak WiFi or mobile data connection?

Have you got the latest version of the game?

Have you tried resetting the game?

Sorry if that’s all obvious, but always worth trying the simple solution first.

2 Likes

Can you start a new thread for a new problem?

The answers don’t make sense if the top post keeps changing

Thanks

1 Like

ok I can’t believe it is this same problem

![Screenshot_20190620-211130_Empires|243x500](upload://aZpKgT6gOy[quote=“Spartacus198105, post:5, topic:107405, full:true”]
ok I can’t believe it is this same problem using everything tornado time stop and I got nothing good and my rusted that’s why send picture I can send more to see every Titan same problem using all material no combo is not coming I don’t know what should I do with this problem I hope to get answer please thank you
[/quote]

6b1yezxpotfzxQwEc.jpeg)

@Spartacus198105 I think what you’re saying is that when you have all the same color heroes, the board does not give you that colors. There are many other people who have posted about this. The answer is this:. The colors on the board are random, so sometimes a color may not show up at all or only one color dominates. Most of the time there is a mixture, but when we “stack colors,” we notice it more when the color is missing. This happens often, but not every time. It is normal random generation. I really hope this helps. I know it’s frustrating, though. :coffee: :cake:

2 Likes

I’m sure this isn’t a bug, just the unfair randomness of the game. Here is a thread with s lot of discussion regarding raids.

@zephyr1

2 Likes

No, this one

:wink:

2 Likes

It’s mainly a matter of learning how to turn a bad board into a good one. You can’t just fire gems randomly and hope that you get better ones. Look at what few gems you have in your colour and figure out how to maximize the changeover of gems around them. That way when you do get gems in your colour they are more likely to line up with the ones you already have.

PS Using 3 tornadoes will guarantee 5 specials (kinda expensive though)

Edit: and yes sometimes the boards just never do get better.

2 Likes

That one isn’t a fit either:

Since this thread is a month old and hasn’t progressed much, l’m not sure what intention it has at this point.

I appreciate @Joyful818 responding, but since the thread was idle for nearly 3 weeks before that, I’m just going to close it.

I’m sure we can all find somewhere in an existing thread to discuss whether boards are random.

2 Likes