I have not been attacked in raid tournament during the past few days

Uploading: 0504611B-EF41-44AF-AF0D-8C7F8DB93F4B.png…

I was attacked in a single match and no one attacked more during the past few days making me rank e.

The default is E, I guess, as your defense gets more wins it’s start to improve.

What is your defense team power? If it is low, then maybe the opponents at your range already have 4 defeat thus out of attack chance.

The default is C. The OP have 1 defeat and 0 win (0% win rate), so it got E.

1 Like

Tôi gửi đội phòng thủ của tôi trong ảnh đính kèm.

Vào Th 6, 12 thg 7, 2019 lúc 18:58 yelnats_24 via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com đã viết:

You are indeed unlucky… that defense is high enough that it normally should have been attacked more than once.

You should submit a support ticket. This seems to happen a fair amount to people, and I certainly hope it’s not the intended behavior.

Here’s how to submit a ticket:

If you have any difficulty submitting, just reply to this message and I’ll do what I can to help you.

Well looks like everyone picked me :joy::joy::joy:
I lost count at day 2… but today is day 5 and i have sufered 20+ atacks each day… except for the first one… first day i was only attacked 10 times…
This is my defense log… only shows last 30 attacks and the last one recorded was only 1d ago…