I have not been attacked in raid tournament during the past few days

Uploading: 0504611B-EF41-44AF-AF0D-8C7F8DB93F4B.png…

I was attacked in a single match and no one attacked more during the past few days making me rank e.

The default is E, I guess, as your defense gets more wins it’s start to improve.

What is your defense team power? If it is low, then maybe the opponents at your range already have 4 defeat thus out of attack chance.

The default is C. The OP have 1 defeat and 0 win (0% win rate), so it got E.

1 Like

Tôi gửi đội phòng thủ của tôi trong ảnh đính kèm.

Vào Th 6, 12 thg 7, 2019 lúc 18:58 yelnats_24 via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com đã viết:

You are indeed unlucky… that defense is high enough that it normally should have been attacked more than once.

You should submit a support ticket. This seems to happen a fair amount to people, and I certainly hope it’s not the intended behavior.

Here’s how to submit a ticket:

If you have any difficulty submitting, just reply to this message and I’ll do what I can to help you.

Well looks like everyone picked me :joy::joy::joy:
I lost count at day 2… but today is day 5 and i have sufered 20+ atacks each day… except for the first one… first day i was only attacked 10 times…
This is my defense log… only shows last 30 attacks and the last one recorded was only 1d ago…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings