I Have leveled up Frank

So far Frank is my strongest hero and he has been really helpful . But I also haven’t played this game real long!

5 Likes

Cool! I have Frank but I haven’t leveled him yet as I keep getting better blue heroes to level. (Been playing this game years, so now it’s easy to get legendary heroes). Join a strong alliance and one day you too will be leveling 5 star heroes to their max!

2 Likes

Well I’m leveling up his costume now .

1 Like

He makes a nice tank too. And great in costume. Hope you are in a teaching alliance with knowledgeable players to help you with hints and tips

1 Like

I had a lot of fun using his costume in a recent war before - he killed a lot of minions and gave frost damage and mana slow to all the enemies, hee hee

1 Like

Frankly,
my dear …:wink:

1 Like

Same. I think one of the defences was full of minion heroes with a red tank, so I added Vanda and Valeria for family mana bonus with Kiril to increase his attack.

2 Likes

I used him a lot before (before he got costume, which I unfortunately don’t have). Now I have other better blue 5 stars. But he is still great, specially for rush attack.
Before he was the only 4 star in my otherwise 5 star team and even tho he was great he died a little bit to fast in my opinion.
Would be nice to have costume to get mana bonus.
Btw, he’s lvl 75 with 20+.

1 Like