I have a strange request

One of our elders accidentally kicked two of our members by putting his phone in his pocket with the game app active. Is there any way for the devs to send a message to our lost comrades to explain the situation and get them back? Any help would be appreciated

I’ve never heard of the devs doing that for someone. You could try sending a support ticket, but I don’t know if that would get you anywhere.

A suggestion moving forward; Line is a great, free App that a lot of people use to message with alliance members. You can great a group for your alliance and message people individually, etc… Makes it possible to send each other screenshots, coordinate war strategies better. It’s completely free and it won’t reveal any of your personal information.

4 Likes

I agree with @StephenNap89, it’s unlikely they’ll be able to help you, but it’s worth contacting Support at least, since no one on the Forum will be able to help, since we’re all just fellow players.

1 Like

Many thanks! I’ll contact support

1 Like

One of our elders accidentally kicked two of our members by putting his phone in his pocket with the game app active. Is there any way for the devs to send a message to our lost comrades to explain the situation and get them back? Any help would be appreciated

Seriously Doubt they can/will do this.

Put a message in your alliance banner for them to rejoin.

4 Likes

Also, tell your leader to knock off the butt kicking.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.