I have a problem

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: the gems -1382???

1 Like

Looks like my bank account after Christmas

2 Likes

raga per favore mi indicate dove posso aprire una nuova discussione? non ci sto a capire nulla qui aiutoooooooooooooooo

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Did u ever buy hacked gems? Lol

Omg, negative gems?! How?

Only time I’ve seen negative gems was when people bought hacked gems, got caught, banned, but then allowed to return to the game but with a negative gem balance

2 Likes

Oh, i didn’t even know that was a thing. But, the prevalence of players with unlimited gem supplies in another game i played is why i quit. We would do leader board events and you would wonder how it was even possible.
Sorry OP hope you get things straightened out

1 Like

no … I never bought diamonds

1 Like

I’m still writing to the staff but no answer I think they have become too busy getting their money from the players …

so it’s not possible for nobody to do anything or to get at least a response …

Did you sent support ticket? It can take some days to answer those and it’s also weekend now. I hope they response you soon.

1 Like

Takes awhile. I’ve had to get pretty demanding before after multiple irrelevant auto replies to my problem instead of just responding to the email themselves the 1st time and actually reading what a customer has to say.

Automatic “suggested fixes” is ok if they actually match the problem in the subject line of the email which they didnt even come close

Hope you get it figured out. No choice but to be patient. I did look into seeing if anyone else had similar issue. One player said he did. He went to app settings in his phone, clicked E&P, force closed and cleared cache then restarted phone. Said the - went away

2 Likes

There seems to be something wrong with the titan chest too… Did you just drop out of an alliance? Avem trei locuri disponibile daca eşti interesată.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings