I have a problem with musashi

His car care skill doesn’t work please check i put him in war defense and that’s a problem

Can you be a little more specific about how (and what) “doesn’t work”?

Screenshots or videos are the best option.

I thought it was pretty clear and obvious!

musashicarcare

12 Likes

I’m dead
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But if you can clean up the english we may be able to help you.

You are crazy !! I can’t stop laughing here.

You can see that Musashi takes his care care very seriously. If he is not able to do it propelry then its definitely a big problem

Just remember that english isn’t everyone’s first language… Also think; they speak english a helluva lot better than most of us would speak their primary language…

Just a thought.

1 Like

I think the forum could do with some light hearted material now and then. If my (awful) russian caused amusement I wouldnt begrudge anyone that. Certainly not my intent to make anyone feel bad

Hi I use google translator so with the language better than this I can’t. My hero Musashi in offensive raid after a hit doesn’t use the care system I think it’s a bug

1 Like

In practice, he doesn’t use the care system in any way?

Sorry, I’m unsure what you mean by “care system”?

do you perchance have a screenshot of what you’re meaning? perhaps a video?

Non sono sicuro di cosa intendi per “care system”?

hai forse uno screenshot di ciò che intendi? forse un video?

(Translated using google translate)

Guessing care = healing? As in, he is supposed to heal himself for part of the damage dealt after casting his skill?

3 Likes

If that is the case, the explanation is this:

Musashi will only “heal” himself for a portion of DAMAGE DEALT.

If no damage is dealt by him (i.e. you use no yellow tiles which hit anyone), Musashi will not heal himself.

Se è così, la spiegazione è questa:

Musashi si “curerà” solo per una parte del DANNO AFFRONTATO.

Se nessun danno viene inflitto da lui (cioè non usi tessere gialle che colpiscono nessuno), Musashi non si curerà.

Tradotto tramite Google Translate

1 Like

Don’t you use your skill as an elkan?

Not sure what “elkan” is, but the healing part of his effect is linked to dealing damage. No damage dealt = no healing.

Non sono sicuro di cosa sia “elkan”, ma la parte curativa del suo effetto è legata all’infliggere danni. Nessun danno inflitto = nessuna guarigione.

That is, does it cure only with the damage of the tiles and not with the blow it deals?

From the skill description, it should only cure from the damage of the tiles, not the skill itself.

Normal damage only refers to regular tile hits. It does not heal a percentage of special skill damage.

1 Like

Thank you now I understand but on the hero card it is written differently sorry for my ugly English kiss

2 Likes

Skill desc English:

• Deals 332% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies.
  • The caster heals 50% of dealt normal damage for 5 turns.

Correct like @TGW and @Guvnor said, it only applied yellow tiles if skill is still active (5 turn).
It is different from Elkanen or Leonidas.

Elkanen:

• Deals 330% damage to the target and minor damage to nearby enemies
  • Heals the caster for 33% or damage dealt

Leonidas:

• Deals 365% damage to the target
  • Reduces the mana of the target by 40%
  • Heals the caster for 75% of damage dealt
1 Like

It is possible that they mistranslated the card in your language. The card I see is this:

The caster heals 40% of dealt normal damage for 5 turns.

In the game, “normal damage” only refers to non-special skill damage.

2 Likes