šŸ’” I HATE / LOVE this game! ā€“ A Guide to Complaining, Celebrating, and Overcoming Obstacles

Hmm, now that you mention it, I think there might actually be a way to customize the Discourse Tutorial. We could investigate that moreā€¦

5 Likes

@zephyr1
WHAT!!! I had no idea the TRCT was satireā€¦
rct830

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a typoā€¦the RCT is about Satyr

Also, I had no idea how NSFW Googling that would be!

Letā€™s just say, if SG ever incorporate one in the game, heā€™s going to need a mighty codpiece!

11 Likes

Iā€™m not surprised, given the historical Satyr Plays.

3 Likes

It was half half :wink:
But to me it sounded as a very logical step to include this.
Read this post first and click some links so you know what you already can find on the forum.

When I find some time I will check if I can add.

3 Likes

Might be a little intimidating for newbies as they donā€™t know anyone yet, but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of seasoned players that havenā€™t found this thread yet. up to you :smile:

4 Likes

Great idea to add! I put it into Raiding and Just for Fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the thread we want is this one, right?

Yes, a couple of players explained it in very simple, easy to understand ways.

Should this also be added

1 Like

Yeah, good idea, Iā€™ll add that too

BTW you donā€™t need to delete your posts, I moved it to the right thread for discussing this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about this one?

Sure, I can add a Forum help section.

These belong there too:

1 Like

This one may get more ā€œlegsā€ if itā€™s more prominent?

1 Like

Interesting thread! I donā€™t think I actually ever saw that one.

Itā€™s pretty low on the longevity threshold, though.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t mind seeing if it gets a few more comments, or if those are the only tips? I picked up on a couple of things I wasnā€™t aware of!

2 Likes

If it manages to gain momentum on its own Iā€™ll add it. Iā€™m trying to keep this list evergreen enough that itā€™s not a bunch of old dead threads. That one is approaching a month of inactivity.

1 Like

Perhaps add a reply , with a link, to the (Advice for New Players, or "All the things I wish someone had told me when I first started.") which seems to be popular.

2 Likes

Wow. Iā€™m famous. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

This is very nice, but shouldnā€™t be necessary and doesnā€™t make up for the shortfalls of the game. Iā€™m still not convinced that it,s not fixed more than half the time in an effort to get you to part with more cash. As it is, thatā€™s me done, Iā€™ve deleted the game and I have no intention of reinstalling it. And iā€™m the 3rd person in a single alliance in about a week to do so, the game is hemorrhaging players for a reason, stop sticking up for it.

Games are for fun, not enjoying it is a perfectly valid reason to stop playing.

And since you feel the game is designed to be a cash grab with unfair elements, thatā€™s all the more reason to play something else.

I hope you find something you do enjoy to replace it, and that feels fair and without such shortfalls! :slight_smile:

2 Likes