I filled out the beta form and now my account name has changed buying new phone

I had to mention my account name when applying for Beta. I bought a new phone (yes that changed too obviously) and suddenly my account name/code was changed. I only saw this yesterday. I would have thougt name would be the same. I mean the #… name mentioned when starting up game.

A: i hope this doesnt affect anything in beta appliance because data mentioned don’t go with current phone. Fyi gamename is Grunnenstrikesback, game code can be obtained by asking… for obvious reasons i don’t give that in public
B: i just noticed it yesterday. Would i have lost gems, Cheshire cat etc if i had used the old name?
C: if A and B are true, can you mention something sbout this? I just used the Samsung app to move things from my old phone and just went on where i was.

Just asking @Petri

I also registered but recognized too late that I mentioned the names of both accounts instead of just one…is there a chance to change the beta requests generally?

account number does not change, are you sure you are not confused with the version number? account number in the menu / options / about the game / upper left corner

You got a new phone.

Each device is different - I play on several. This helps with bugs when contacting support.

But all are linked to your account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.