I dont do mythic titan or ninja tower or challenge events

I don’t get the “whale”-blaming at all. You can finish Top 1% @Mystic Titan without investing alot.

Easy/relatively easy to get Heroes which perform good: C-Magni, Isarnia, Grimm, C-Gunnar, Nordri, Wu Kong, Kiril, Jott, Triton, Mireweave, (Frank).

Its just you have to decide if you want to compete and therefore if you want to invest ingame resources here and time. You cannot expect though that you will get top loot for doing nothing and having a roster of a Beginner.

2 Likes

I am playing Empires since September 2018,my level is 67 and i have spend not a lot but enough money on the game. I know that all the money i put into is just for fun and nothing more,for example instead of smoking i play Empires. So i take things as they come, sometimes i pull 5* from portals,many times i get carvers and dawas,its ok i can live with that. Many people complain about summoning,new events and almost about anything, i say relax people,its just a game,if you dont have fun just drag and drop the game to garbage icon.

1 Like

In a year that has been terrible in oh so many ways this game has helped me to keep my sanity. Housebound because of the virus, constant negative news, etc, playing this game has given me a respite from real life stress! I enjoy being able to sit down for a few minutes a day and do something that takes my mind away to a different place. I have been playing for 2 years, am leader of an Alliance and enjoy watching my teammates grow in the game. I play the events I enjoy, stockpile the rewards I get…I will never be top 10 and don’t want to be! Who wants the stress of trying to stay there! I appreciate those who can spend because the Devs will constantly be trying to add something to keep them interested. That being said…if you can’t change something, then change your attitude towards it…or maybe it’s time to take your toys and play somewhere else.

12 Likes

I liked this event very much - was fast and finished top 5% just with normal items - really good one.

May I ask why you and others keep stating don’t play ninja tower.
Every level completed has loot containing small amount of emblems .

you get more out of it then playing raids or even individual wars and redoing any map

2 Likes

Top 1% here as well, both for single and cumulative.
I don’t have any blue elemental debuffer, or Jott or Micki.
Only using the “harder” arena with +100% attack and using only items to keep me alive (arrows, turtle banners and big red pots).

Distance from the top is incredibly high, but still i didn’t expect to reach the best loot and i’m overall happy.

Quite the same for Ninja tower.

Just playing it buddy, you may have good surprises.

1 Like

I really enjoyed the mystic titan event…finished in top 25% without any strategy as I was trying it out! As for Ninja Tower it is just too repetitious and boring for me.

I don’t get it either. Wasn’t long ago I struggled to complete normal challenge events. But I stuck at it and now just need minor thought for final levels. Ninja tower is a struggle for me to complete but game needed a challenging challenge.

1 Like

I don’t really care for the ninja tower either. But I like the emblems from the challenge events, and the mythic titan seemed to give some nice rewards for just a little effort. What more would you like to see? More ascension materials? More summons? I think more summons may be nice. I just want to know what specifically you’d be happy to see for FTP.

So to max emblem a 5* it takes what - 1500 or so emblems? To get 1500 emblems for a specific class (out of 10 classes) you would on average need around 15000 emblems. How much candy needs to be given out to get that much? A hell of a lot, even at the increased drop rates. I certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on the 700 or so emblemes I got from ninja tower, the 300 or so from mythic titan. Emblems are absolutely the key to having a deep bench of high performing war teams, and at this stage of the game there is nobody that has too many to be able to use.

You can feel free to not partake in any content in the game but personally speaking I think any event that provides a decent chunk of emblems is worth doing. Any if you are at the stage where you are not able to get the highest rewards then that probably means you have more 4s to level than 5s anyway, so you don’t need as many emblems. But in your case every emblem counts even more, so again personally I would be striving even harder to get as many as I can in order to progress.

4 Likes

the only issue i struggle with, is understanding how people can justify spending so much money on this “game”.

The whales not just of this game but of all mobile games, end up spending 100s if not thousands … per month. I cannot wrap my head around that one. There are tons of much better “real games” that can be bought for 20-50$

I really enjoy Raiding and Wars. I autoplay most of the events - I dont place but i can finish with minimal time investment. I do mythic titan because you still get decent loot for the time you put in.

And if i could autoplay Ninja Tower, well I’d do that too.

Because this is an “everliving” game I suppose. I dropped £50 on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare which I no longer play. Now I play Black Ops…which also cost £50. When I want to get Cyberpunk 2077 guess what? £50 more.

Whereas I started this game in March 2019 and here I am still playing it. I’ve never actually had a point where there was nothing to do either. Always something else needed to be done.

So if you don’t play games like I mentioned then £50 a month on this doesn’t sound so bad.

To some people it will be scandalous…to others it’s a drop in the ocean.

3 Likes